It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Think it might be good to note down, or show somewhere when people log on to play, as the past times I've tried throughout today (GMT) there's been 1-4 or no-one online playing.
Doesn't sound like much of a stress test...... I wish I had gotten my key already there then would be 1-5 online. :)
I have not seen a single online-game either...
Then start your own?
The online is pretty barren. I can usually find a game. Most I've seen was 3 games at once. If I can't find one, I create one. Started a last man standing game a while ago had about 6 people playing. Then a few moments ago I had a death match game going. That also made it to about 6 people. Doesn't last long though.

I think it will be better whenever more people get keys.

I play at random times for a couple hours each day.
Post edited October 19, 2014 by Outerdementor
I'm usually online between 5:30 p.m. and 8 p.m. GMT. That's 7:30 - 10 p.m. CEST (Central European Summer Time) and 6:30-9 p.m. BST (British Summer Time). That's a time where many Europeans are playing. But for GOG's AvP this means that there are 3-5 hosted games with about 15-20 players total :/

I usually host a deathmatch (I love it simple. It moves? Shoot it!) and we're between 4 and 6 players most of the time. If nothing unexpected happens, I'll be online this evening and try the Marine. Join "Hammertime" deathmatch if you want to see me running around while trying to remember how to play as a human. Tried the Alien on the first day and immediately felt familiar with the constant change of up and down. Tried the Predator the other evening and felt like a half god when my only enemies where Marines. Got my ass whipped when Predators and Aliens joined the battle (Predator has overpowered lock-on weapons, but they need the correct vision mode for every species - got heavily confused there).
Makes me wonder if that was the weekend load GOG were aiming for :\
Spinorial: Makes me wonder if that was the weekend load GOG were aiming for :\
*lol* Started my deathmatch yesterday and ... I left the "game" after 20 minutes, because not a single other player joined the match (not even dipping in and out again). Worst day so far. Hope it'll be better now, when GOG sends out the other keys.
I will check throughout the evening US Eastern Std. Time.
Been waiting on a game for a while. Nobody joined the party :-(

We need to coordinate!
I only just got my key last night, so maybe over time as more get keys we'll see more online. I'll be trying tonight for sure!
REKONE607: Been waiting on a game for a while. Nobody joined the party :-(

We need to coordinate!
Why dont you just join a game that is already open? I just played a few matches and I saw plenty of them available
i just made a lms game..JOIN NOW!! lol
Hopefully there will be an official announcement on when we should all try and play the multiplayer game. Maybe next Saturday for about 4-5 hours.
real.geizterfahr: *lol* Started my deathmatch yesterday and ... I left the "game" after 20 minutes, because not a single other player joined the match (not even dipping in and out again). Worst day so far. Hope it'll be better now, when GOG sends out the other keys.
I just got my keys about an hour ago. Will keep an eye for your game. Don't know when I'll be able to get playing, but I'll try to get the thing running in a background somewhere, see if I can help "stress" GOG a bit :P