It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I hate to buck the trend here guys, but I got my key earlier today and I've never had an occasion where it DOESN'T show multiplayer games. I've been having a blast, personally.
REKONE607: Been waiting on a game for a while. Nobody joined the party :-(

We need to coordinate!
born3088: Why dont you just join a game that is already open? I just played a few matches and I saw plenty of them available
Oh, I couldnt find a game, that's why I created one. I'll try during this night (GMT+1).
Spinorial: I just got my keys about an hour ago. Will keep an eye for your game. Don't know when I'll be able to get playing, but I'll try to get the thing running in a background somewhere, see if I can help "stress" GOG a bit :P
Wasn't able to do multiplayer this evening... The game kept on telling me that there were no sessions found so I just played Final Fantasy XIII. Tried it again now and still: No sessions were found. Uninstalled it, downloaded a new installer and re-installed it. Guess what? Finally there are some sessions available!

Now I'm off for some TV, but I think I'll be online for an hour or so in.. let's say one and a half hors.
born3088: Why dont you just join a game that is already open? I just played a few matches and I saw plenty of them available
REKONE607: Oh, I couldnt find a game, that's why I created one. I'll try during this night (GMT+1).
real.geizterfahr: Wasn't able to do multiplayer this evening... The game kept on telling me that there were no sessions found so I just played Final Fantasy XIII. Tried it again now and still: No sessions were found. Uninstalled it, downloaded a new installer and re-installed it. Guess what? Finally there are some sessions available!
I know what you two mean, I also had this bug tonight, where I could not find any games even though I knew for sure that there were some. After leaving a match to join a new game, the game indicated that there were no matches available. I then started the marine campaign, ran around for a few minutes, and when I quit and tried to find a new multiplayer match, there was a whole list to choose from.

So RECKONE607: Even if there might be no games listed, try again once every few hours. I can tell you that there are definitely people playing and it is great fun :)
real.geizterfahr: Wasn't able to do multiplayer this evening... The game kept on telling me that there were no sessions found so I just played Final Fantasy XIII. Tried it again now and still: No sessions were found. Uninstalled it, downloaded a new installer and re-installed it. Guess what? Finally there are some sessions available!
born3088: I know what you two mean, I also had this bug tonight, where I could not find any games even though I knew for sure that there were some. After leaving a match to join a new game, the game indicated that there were no matches available. I then started the marine campaign, ran around for a few minutes, and when I quit and tried to find a new multiplayer match, there was a whole list to choose from.

So RECKONE607: Even if there might be no games listed, try again once every few hours. I can tell you that there are definitely people playing and it is great fun :)
Hey, thank you! I could play finally. I found it very funny.

The main problem is ping, some concepts of the game are a bit awkward if we think what they do with shotters actually, but it's OK.

Is there any way to improve ping in these kind of servers? It would be a dope improvement.
real.geizterfahr: Now I'm off for some TV, but I think I'll be online for an hour or so in.. let's say one and a half hors.
So, I won't really be able to give it much time, but I've made a server, the NoSpinZone. Feel free to join, or say if you want a specific map.
real.geizterfahr: Now I'm off for some TV, but I think I'll be online for an hour or so in.. let's say one and a half hors.
Spinorial: So, I won't really be able to give it much time, but I've made a server, the NoSpinZone. Feel free to join, or say if you want a specific map.
I just logged out :P So... back in :D

edit: is there any way to scroll to "page 2"? Can't find NoSpinZone :(
Post edited October 21, 2014 by real.geizterfahr
real.geizterfahr: edit: is there any way to scroll to "page 2"? Can't find NoSpinZone :(
No idea. I've been unable to find any rhyme or reason in how the available servers are displayed. Maybe give it a few refreshes... I got a person to log onto my server a while ago, so I should be visible, in some sense :P
Post edited October 21, 2014 by Spinorial
No way... I keep on getting the same 8 (or something like that) games. Maybe the launcher tries to offer me games in Europe and you games in North America?
real.geizterfahr: No way... I keep on getting the same 8 (or something like that) games. Maybe the launcher tries to offer me games in Europe and you games in North America?
I don't think that's quite it, since I saw some options that indicated EU players.

Might be something to do with the server settings, like no time limit, I've picked, but there's still the fact that it's just 8 servers visible. I'll leave it for another 5-10 minutes, see if something's changed, then... we'll see...
Still nothing... strange. I think I'll go to bed now oO (12:30 a.m. here)
real.geizterfahr: Still nothing... strange. I think I'll go to bed now oO (12:30 a.m. here)
Yeah, no point. You should have just gone on to another server. They're not all gosu pros. I joined one and killed an alien while using a touchpad XD

GOG said they're working on a better server browser, so that's something to look forward to...
Spinorial: You should have just gone on to another server.
Don't worry, I got my fix already (and fixed a problem where a window was bigger than my screen - too big to resize it oO) :P As I said, I actually just logged out 1 minute before you posted.
REKONE607: The main problem is ping, some concepts of the game are a bit awkward if we think what they do with shotters actually, but it's OK.

Is there any way to improve ping in these kind of servers? It would be a dope improvement.
I am sorry I have no concrete idea about how you could actively improve it. All I can say is that I noticed that some servers are better than others, but are you sure that the problem is not on your part? Maybe your internet connection is too slow. I have no idea about your actual situation, I am just guessing to help you find the problem. But maybe someone more tech savvy can enlighten you with more useful advice than me. I am just a layman :)
Post edited October 21, 2014 by born3088