It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: As you can see here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/3730/
Steam is supporting German text and other languages too. Will the GOG version ever be updated to support additional languages as well?
Fixed.
JudasIscariot: Fixed.
MarkoH01: Judas, you gotta be kidding me :O. When I asked support a long time ago they told me that the other languages are missing because of technical reasons (which I never really did quite understand) so I nearly gave up hope on this and wanted to ask the publisher about it (even still have a link to their site on my desktop). I guess that this is now not necessary anymore. I am really, really happy about this update! You are my hero now (more than ever) :)
Well, to be fair to our Support department, you have to know that we did a lot of work on the GOG version of the AVP build and whenever we do a lot of work on our end with a game it does tend to be incompatible with other versions.

Luckily, it was not the case here so do cut them some slack :)
JudasIscariot: Well, to be fair to our Support department, you have to know that we did a lot of work on the GOG version of the AVP build and whenever we do a lot of work on our end with a game it does tend to be incompatible with other versions.

Luckily, it was not the case here so do cut them some slack :)
MarkoH01: Oh I really do. Still waiting for them to fix the issue with the language selector on MIND (they told me that this is more complex than I thought - cannot argue here since I don't have any background informations about how the selector works) and I have no problem with it. To tell the truth: seeing how many games GOG got released lately and how many game updates happened I sometimes wonder how you guys are able to manage this all. Afair the GOG team is not THAT big after all. So kudos to the (whole) team. :)
As for MIND, yeah that one is rather complicated so it may take a bit longer than necessary, sorry :/