It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Aliens Versus Predator Classic 2000 uses the Galaxy multiplayer library. Please read the points below before posting any feedback regarding the multiplayer game experience. Thank you!

1. Always start (or restart) the Launcher before playing the game. Let the update process finish (wait until status text changes to UP TO DATE), before clicking the PLAY button.

2. If you encounter any problem that you consider connected with the multiplayer, please go to http://mantis.gog.com/set_project.php?project_id=14&ref=bug_report_page.php, log in with your GOG.com account as usual and create an issue for us there please. Add a detailed description, and if possible, a method of reproducing it.
Post edited October 20, 2014 by Venom
ivkofer: Hello,

The multiplayer doesn't work, I can't host any game over LAN. Is this a known problem?

I tried adding a firewall exception and running as administrator, but it doesn't fix the problem.

Please help.
The LAN games are not supported, you have to be connected to play multiplayer
mthead911: I am getting connection failed errors
Are you using any firewall software? Were you able to login in the GOG Launcher? Are you running the game using the GOG Launcher?
greenappleojh: Joined a game. Received infinitely repeating "has joined a game", "has joined a game", "has joined a game" at top of screen, one approximately every second. Screen was entirely black (except for the outline of another player, when they killed me).
This is a bug. We'll be investigating it. Thanks for letting us know.

Thraka: If you click JOIN on a multiplayer game, then immediately hit ESC to back out and start up a single player game, you still get status messages of what is going on the multiplayer game.
This is a bug. We'll be investigating it. Thanks for letting us know.
Post edited October 21, 2014 by Venom
cdx.479: The list of available games is very short, why not display more games?
There will be an update soon, that will change the UI here and allow you to see more options. But the options near the top will be the fastest for you.

cdx.479: The list of displayed games changes very quickly.
This will also be fixed in the game's UI.

cdx.479: Would be great if the games could be ordered by type or there was a filter (other filters / sorting, too).
This is mostly a feature of the game and it's UI, not Galaxy Multi itself, but currently lobbies are sorted in the "recommended for you" order, also taking into consideration your distance to other players.

madi2000: Install, bit... long. - updates, distrubutables...ok.. I start & .... updates... login...distributables... got used to your install's (one installl... done... period).
This flow will be fixed, once the full Galaxy Client is ready. There will be one login, one install ;)
For now we're using the GOG Launcher, that is a bit simplified.
Garret02: Before today I had no problems playing online (when there were 2-3 active sessions). But today (just few minutes ago) I'm unable to connect to any session. After long "Joining game" screen it goes to "Game connection error" and that's it.
We'll be analysing all the data from the tests, but it will take some time. We're also still tweaking some stuff. If you could try again in a couple of hours, or tomorrow, and see if anything changes for you.

Garret02: Also question, in my start menu I have to shortcuts to galaxy client :
"Aliens vs Predator - Galaxy Client"
"Alien vs Predator - Galaxy Client"

Is that suppose to be that way? Anyway, same thing happens no matter the client I start from. And when I had no problems I also had those two shortcuts.
This is a bug. We'll get it fixed, thanks for the head's up.
Post edited October 21, 2014 by Venom