It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oddeus: But with a tail one would look like a freak. On the other hand you could scratch your back any time.

With acidic blood you could never get a vaccination.
tinyE: Honestly, for some of us, the tail would be one of the last strange things people would notice. :P
Got some extreme body modifications?
Oddeus: But with a tail one would look like a freak. On the other hand you could scratch your back any time.

With acidic blood you could never get a vaccination.
Matewis: Lol, I'd like to see the virus that could survive in my acidic blood ;)
You could come down with some adaptable bacteria. That would be a nasty cold.
Post edited December 18, 2014 by Oddeus
Oddeus: You could come down with some adaptable bacteria. That would be a nasty cold.
Lol I'm now imagining an Alien movie where all of the aliens are razing hell, but there is this one lone alien hunkered in the corner coughing his lungs out
Oddeus: You could come down with some adaptable bacteria. That would be a nasty cold.
Matewis: Lol I'm now imagining an Alien movie where all of the aliens are razing hell, but there is this one lone alien hunkered in the corner coughing his lungs out
Yeah, in the next scene it pulls out an asthma inhaler and takes a puff through it´s inner mouth, before joining the hunt for humans.