It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I had 6 stamps, logged in now... all are gone :(

I was really looking forward to the Witcher 2, too...

UPDATE: Logged out, logged back in... they're back!

Such a fragile thing, this life of ours...
Post edited November 20, 2014 by ChesHatter
I got the codes in my email from the 'stamp game'. If I already have Witcher 2, will redeeming the code I got in email become a gift code?
rtcvb32: I haven't had any trouble... Hmmm...

Maybe there's a common problem... A specific browser bug maybe?
I've tried IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera12 for both the first day issue and the email sending - changed nothing. Same with clearing cookies and such.

Nearly at the 12 hour mark - I guess they'll send it tomorrow? Heh....
MetalPlateMage: I've tried IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera12
What versions and addons?

I'm using Firefox 25 (on my gaming rig which i got all 7 stamps on), includes Noscript, AdBlocker Plus, Element hider, VideoDownloadHelper and... i think that's it.

On the bright side it doesn't look like extra stamps can be collected after 7, so anyone who's missing stamps still has a few days.
havent got the code either , it said it would mail the gift about 12 hours ago
mwb1100: I got the codes in my email from the 'stamp game'. If I already have Witcher 2, will redeeming the code I got in email become a gift code?
No. That code works already as a gift code.
I have been waiting for about 16 to 18 hours :(
If anyone won't get their stamps, they can have my codes, I don't need the Witcher 2 and not interested in the Gamers.
Just PM me here for the gifts.
Post edited November 20, 2014 by paladin181
Still waiting for the e-mail too...
sebarnolds: Still waiting for the e-mail too...
If you don't receive the email and don't want to go through support for all that, tell me since I don't need my codes :-)
Got the code in the end, but it seems it's an 80% coupon rather than a 100%.
I got the e-mail and redeemed both codes, but nothing has appeared in my library so far.
iwontdance: I got the e-mail and redeemed both codes, but nothing has appeared in my library so far.
Try refreshing your account: https://secure.gog.com/account/refresh/

codin: Got the code in the end, but it seems it's an 80% coupon rather than a 100%.
This does not make any sense. Can you make a screenshot of what you see on the redeem page?
Post edited November 20, 2014 by moonshineshadow
Are some people using script blockers perhaps? I use NoScript and a cookie destroyer, perhaps the click does not trigger, when you do not allow scripts to be executed. I allowed scripts, cookies still get destroyed, although the view of the stamps was also broken for me, the clicks got through and were registered. So the next day I saw the collected stamp.
Post edited November 20, 2014 by MaGo72
sebarnolds: Still waiting for the e-mail too...
moonshineshadow: If you don't receive the email and don't want to go through support for all that, tell me since I don't need my codes :-)
Thanks, but I'll probably go through support if needed. I already have the game (and pre-order The Witcher 3 :) ). I don't really need the code but as I collected all the stamps, I should get one so that I can gift it to someone.

The email will probably arrive sooner or later.