It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When being a master of a dungeon just doesn't cut it.

Overlord + Raising Hell, a fantasy action-adventure game in which you become a revenant lord commanding his mean minions to ravage and conquer the realm, is available on GOG.com, for only $9.99.

Ooooooh! Now I'm really mad! They shouldn't have done that. Fools! What's the big idea, putting me in that tomb? Yes, I was dead. So what? Like death ever stopped any lord of evil and treachery before. Death is like a brother to me! Well, a second cousin, but we still keep in touch. Did they seriously think I would stay dead? Those maggots, those idiots, I'll rip off their arms and feed them to the crows. Then I'll feed the crows to the wild dogs. Then I'll make dog stew and feed it to those basterds! Oh, yes, my wrath will be terrible, my retribution swift! Minions! Minions!!! Minions!!!!! Gather, my faithful beasties. The time has come. We go to war. Ha! Haha!!! Hahahaahhahaah!!!!!

Overlord + Raising Hell presents you with a whole fantasy realm ready for plucking. In this action-adventure title you become an evil (or, optionally, really evil--the choice is your's) revenant lord that plans to take over the kingdom by force and take revenge on the corrupt heroes who ruled it in his absence. He's accompanied by a host of vile gremlin-like minions that blindly follow his command. That adds another layer of gameplay in the lines of simple real-time strategy. The GOG.com edition comes with the Raising Hell expansion for maximum impact.

You can practice being evil by stealing candy from some babies, selling it to diabetics, being sued, winning the case, getting amends for being traumatized by the legal system, and then spending it all ($9.99 that is) on Overlord + Raising Hell on GOG.com!
Cool! Never thought I'd see this game here anytime soon. I already have it though as Steam had this insane package which granted me this plus Overlord II for around $7.99. I am guessing the sequel did not sell well if they had to lower the price THAT much from its original $50 less than a year after it came out (AND then bundle it to boot). First game is solid though and the new "Raising Hell" areas are actually quite unique experiences from the rest of the game and usually result in very good equipment for the Overlord.
Nice release, never played Overlord but have heard some good things about it. Might have to eventually check this one out.
Nice release. Wishlisted.

I also begrudgingly wishlisted Fez. The creator might be a total dick face but I can't say no to a good game :o
Great addition to the catalogue, thanks!
Removed from Steam wishlist, added to GOG wishlist. :)
I really enjoyed this game, nice to see it here! But I don't think I can justify buying a 3rd copy. :)
Can this be played with the 360 controller ?
Damn, already spend my last money on Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon. Definitely picking this up next month though, never had the chance to play this on 360.
Fuzzyfireball: I also begrudgingly wishlisted Fez. The creator might be a total dick face but I can't say no to a good game :o
Did they actually announce Fez, because this is the first I heard of it coming here.
Fuzzyfireball: I also begrudgingly wishlisted Fez. The creator might be a total dick face but I can't say no to a good game :o
welverin: Did they actually announce Fez, because this is the first I heard of it coming here.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_overlord_raising_hell/post19
welverin: Did they actually announce Fez, because this is the first I heard of it coming here.
Yes http://www.gog.com/gamecard/fez

and http://www.gog.com/forum/general/fez_and_dont_starve_comin_to_gog/page1

Edit: Ninja'd already
Post edited April 16, 2013 by Fictionvision
This seems like a good, well-received game with nice bonus content, but I'm a bit disappointed that TET saw fit to use this as the "classic" release. I'm sorry, but 6 years just isn't enough time to be a classic in my book; it only feels like yesterday that Bioshock made an appearance. I was hoping for a pre-2005 title. Maybe we'll still see one Thursday, but I can't get my hopes up.

I'm probably alone in this, though.
But as yet no news post?
MadalinStroe: Hang on a minute! Am I to understand that any two year old game that is also GOOD has a possibility of being released as a classic. Well that just ruined my day, because the classic release was the one I was most looking forward to on GOG. I guess I misunderstood the context in which "classic" was used.
You probably haven't heard of "EA Classics" edition containing games like Battlefield 2: Bad Company or FIFA 10, right? :)
Never gotten playing this, maybe now.