It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Almost too good to be a game--but as games go, it's one of the pest.--Entertainment Weekly

Bad Mojo Redux, a revamped edition of the classic 1996 horror adventure that will let you experience the world through the eyes of a cockroach, is available in a bonus content-filled package on GOG.com, for only $5.99!

There's over 4,500 species of cockroaches roaming every possible corner of our planet. 40 of them, are the species closely related to human habitats. They live in the cracks of our civilization, feeding on our waste, shunning our light. We try to keep our worlds as separate as possible, revolted by their shining chitin bodies, dietary habits, and the tendency to show up unexpected and uninvited. We do our best to keep them out of our sight and mind, but the truth is, we're only fooling ourselves. They are there, they have always been, and they will be long after we're gone. Now, wouldn't it be fascinating to catch a glimpse of these creatures' perspective of reality?

Bad Mojo Redux lets you do just that! It tells a Kafka-like story of a man turned into a cockroach by a strange and mystical twist of events. Surprisingly the event leaves the protagonist feeling empowered, free, and in control for the first time in his life, as he sets off to experience the world full of paths no human ever trailed before. The game, combining exploration, puzzles, and a psychedelic plot, has been refurbished for modern systems so you can discover all of the 800+ screens re-creating our world's disturbingly icky underbelly. The game comes complete with a ton of bonus video content (including a "making of" documentary and developer commentaries) and artworks.

Overcome your revulsion, leave behind your prejudice towards insects, and discover a whole new perspective with Bad Mojo Redux, yet another Night Dive classic release, for only $5.99 on GOG.com.
Matruchus: Well I would not really call myself that. Its mostly just books I read and those are sci fi and fantasy but always in german or english language. I think I have about at least 100 of them and some physics and economics books but thats it. Never really counted.
IAmSinistar: My collection was far larger before the advent of ebooks. Now I have migrated much of what I categorise as "pleasure reading" (such as most fiction) to ebooks. I retain physical books for titles that are better in that format (art books), which are good references (books from university presses), or which are uncommon and never made it to ebook formats (many of the small press titles).

Still, you don't have to be a collector to have a lot of books, nor to value them. :)
Hmm, i collect Manga, Figures and console games
and some anime as well, wery expensive hobbies , well except for the manga one.
List?
Games : Not totally up to date, im working on it
http://connect.collectorz.com/users/lodium/games/view
I dont maintain a Manga collection list at the moment.
Anime :
http://connect.collectorz.com/users/lodium/movies/view
Figures
http://myfigurecollection.net/collection/Lodium

I Also used to collect Fantasy art books, and some DC/marvel comics but sold those
Kinda regret it today though.
IAmSinistar: Sometimes this forum makes me want to cry. Here GOG releases a genuine classic, not one of the oldest ones but certainly a groundbreaking game that dares to tell an original story. And yet I see post after post saying "wishlisted". If people who are interested can't pony up $6 to support classic releases at "full" price, then I don't see how we can keep hounding GOG to release more.
My reason NOT to buy Bad Mojo at a full price right now is lack of game's manual. We get 1 classic release (at best) a week and yet it's somehow .. spoiled . The same story was with Cover Action. I appreciate GOG's work and JudasIscariot's concern about providing us a quality scanned manual - but c'mon - we have been told that releasing schedule is set for 2 months ahead. It's enough time complete all NECESSARY docs.
Post edited May 23, 2014 by tburger
tburger: My reason NOT to buy Bad Mojo at a full price right now is lack of game's manual.
Funny you should mention that. But I cannot say more at this time.
tburger: My reason NOT to buy Bad Mojo at a full price right now is lack of game's manual.
IAmSinistar: Funny you should mention that. But I cannot say more at this time.
My money is waiting :-)
IAmSinistar: Funny you should mention that. But I cannot say more at this time.
tburger: My money is waiting :-)
Hopefully it won't be kept in abeyance long. :)
tburger: Cover Ops.
You mean Sid Meier's Covert Action? Yeah that was kind of a doozy of a waiting period.
IAmSinistar: abeyance
...and another word written down in my exercise book :-P

Hope so. Last time (Covert Action) I've waited 2 frigging months...

tburger: Cover Ops.
tfishell: You mean Sid Meier's Covert Action? Yeah that was kind of a doozy of a waiting period.
Yes. And thx - it was Covert ACTION :-)
IAmSinistar: abeyance
tburger: ...and another word written down in my exercise book :-P

Hope so. Last time (Covert Action) I've waited 2 frigging months...

tfishell: You mean Sid Meier's Covert Action? Yeah that was kind of a doozy of a waiting period.
tburger: Yes. And thx - it was Covert ACTION :-)
I can't control how a package arrives :) ( referring to the Covert Action manual )
JudasIscariot: I can't control how a package arrives :) ( referring to the Covert Action manual )
It is already forgiven long time ago :-)
IAmSinistar: Sometimes this forum makes me want to cry. Here GOG releases a genuine classic, not one of the oldest ones but certainly a groundbreaking game that dares to tell an original story. And yet I see post after post saying "wishlisted". If people who are interested can't pony up $6 to support classic releases at "full" price, then I don't see how we can keep hounding GOG to release more.
I absolutely agree. The only reason I wishlisted Bad Mojo rather than instabuying it is merely my lack of money, at the moment.

I've been unemployed for more months than I can count, now, and I keep hearing the same "over-qualification" crap whenever I go to a job interview (which happens a lot, every single day). I have some money put aside, but I can no longer spend a single cent on video games, as I have food to buy, rent and bills to pay, and I don't know for how long my savings will have to support me until I find a new job.

But, trust me, ever since you mentioned this game in a thread, some time ago, I've known it is exactly my kind of game, so I'll definitely buy it as soon as possible (it's not one of those games that I wishlist and are far from being video game priorities). Preferably, along with Harvester, Jazzpunk and Kentucky Route Zero.
groze: I've been unemployed for more months than I can count, now, and I keep hearing the same "over-qualification" crap whenever I go to a job interview (which happens a lot, every single day). I have some money put aside, but I can no longer spend a single cent on video games, as I have food to buy, rent and bills to pay, and I don't know for how long my savings will have to support me until I find a new job.
Yeah I know this argument with the "over-qualification" too. Although I'm not unemployed now. But I agree, it's difficult to get a job for which you are officially "over-qualified". I had the same problem to get a job. For the kind of job I studied for they said in the job interview that my grades are not good enough and in job interviews on "lower jobs" they said that I'm over-qualified. Crap!
Post edited May 24, 2014 by Silverhawk170485
Great release!
gorrister666: YES! This was in my top 10 most wanted GOG releases.
same here, great game. i played it when it was first released, and am interested in whats better in the redux version.
tburger: Great release!
I'll buy it on the weekend PROVIDED gog supply a MANUAL :-D
*ahem*manualishere*cough*

You can thank IAmSinistar for it :)
Since this thread got a bump I'd like to point out that I've spent all weekend playing this and Shelter and now everyone at the inn thinks I'm even stranger than before. :P