It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Haven't heard from jefe or Detlik in ages it seems like. I'd like to hear from them too.
NotFrenchYet: Meanwhile, @Krypsyn2, any other suspects to be going on with? That was a pretty comprehensive attack on TB, and I know you FOSed Robbeasy too, but is there anyone else?
Not really, and I need to review my reasons on Robbeasy. His case is a lot like the case I had against you on Days 2 right after I joined the game. I FOSed both Robbeasy and Twilightbard to give me time to review their posts. I finished up my review of TB, and just about every way I looked at it he just seemed scummy. So, I ended up putting my vote on him before reviewing Robbeasy.

I will post a list of my reads sometime in the next few days, once I finish my review of Robbeasy's posts. I could end up changing my mind entirely on him, like I did with your first incarnation on Day 2 after review. If my read has changed on anyone else, I'll note my reasons like I did before.

GoJays2025: Haven't heard from jefe or Detlik in ages it seems like. I'd like to hear from them too.
I replaced jefequeso. As for Detlik, I, also, would like to hear a little more from him.
Red_Baron - come back, we miss your walls of text....

This is getting ridiculous, how are we supposed to hunt scum when half don't turn up?

MOD - are you there? Can you not prod these people?
Baz said he's in a low-internet zone for a bit. I'm writing frantically and I'm moving on Tuesday, just FYI. Hooooometime!

Need to readthrough again with a notebook I think and basically PBPA everyone.

Vote stays on TB. Add to my initial gripe a tendency to say things are full of wine and bemoaning the state of the game by complaining there's nothing to go on.

Other suspects: Red_Baron, Bazilisek, Robbeasy.

Krypsyn2, can you shed no light at all on what looks like a breadcrumb from Jefe?
NotFrenchYet: Krypsyn2, can you shed no light at all on what looks like a breadcrumb from Jefe?
Only what I wrote in http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_11_the_goghammer_festival/post1525]post 1525[/i]. It was a reply to one of your posts, actually (although I only linked your post, didn't quote it), and it was my first post after coming back. I will quote the pertinent bits in full:

As for the jefequeso post that NFY pointed out in Post 1491, I can only guess at jefequeso's intent. He notes that Robbeasy is his #1 suspect, and then seems to hide words (one is perhaps a mispelled MAFIA and the other is SK). Maybe he was stating that he thinks Robbeasy is a killing role of some sort; either mafia or serial killer? Having taken over his character, I know of no reason, other than a hunch, that he would believe this, but that is really the only way I can read that. This all assumes jefequeso was, in fact, trying to bury a message within his message and the capitals weren't just randomly placed, which might be an entirely incorrect assumption. I wish I could give more information than just idle speculation, but I really don't know what, if anything, jefequeso was up to with that post.
That and a undefined gut feeling from Day2 are actually the main big reasons Robbeasy moved up on my scumlist. But, since I don't know for sure what, if anything, jefequeso was doing, I need to go back and do a review of his posts myself.
NotFrenchYet: Other suspects: Red_Baron, Bazilisek, Robbeasy.
I was too busy mangling post links and forgot to quote this in the other post.

Robbeasy is on my scumlist, but what are your reasons for him?

Red_Baron I am also a little uneasy on. He was on my list in Day 2 as 'leaning scum' until I moved him to 'neutral'. He was very jumpy and defensive about that post. Maybe he misread the post and thought I had moved him from neutral to leaning scum, and not the other way around? Regardless, it didn't sit well with me at the time, and I have been debating moving him back to 'leaning scum' in my next list. What are your reasons for suspecting him?

Bazilisek is still pretty town in my book. If he has any fault, is that he is almost trying too hard to look pro-town. But, if I started going after people for being pro-town, I don't think it would help town in the long run ;). Why do you feel he is scummy?
I'm back, though not even remotely up to speed. This one also doesn't seem very salvageable right now, does it?
bazilisek: I'm back, though not even remotely up to speed. This one also doesn't seem very salvageable right now, does it?
Honestly, I'm not sure. I have a stack of crumbled up papers behind me as I try to write something coherent, but unless I get something up today you guys won't really hear from me until after the deadline. Nothing I can do about that it's family obligations.
NotFrenchYet: Need to readthrough again with a notebook I think and basically PBPA everyone.
Discouraging people from re-reading and all that, but that's a Herculean task I wouldn't wish on anyone.
Red_Baron: I have an exam on thursday! I cannot be active, despite I usually am active when I shouldn't be able to be!
stoicsentry: Hey, am being prodded...
SirPrimalform: Prodz
Detlik: Prodding again
Hey, people, please pick up the pace. I know I'm not present all the time, but that shouldn't mean you should be absent all the time either!
Post edited June 23, 2012 by Damnation
Damnation: Hey, people, please pick up the pace. I know I'm not present all the time, but that shouldn't mean you should be absent all the time either!
My last post was more recent than your last post was. :P
The "Deadly Close" votecount

Robbeasy - 1 - stoicsentry.
TwilightBard - 3 - NotFrenchYet(2), , [url=http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_11_the_goghammer_festival/post1542]Krypsyn
stoicsentry - 2 - , [url=http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_11_the_goghammer_festival/post1538]TwilightBard

Voting (6): stoicsentry, bazilisek, NotFrenchYet(2), Robbeasy, TwilightBard, Krypsyn
Not voting (4): Red_Baron, GoJays2025, Detlik, SirPrimalform

TwilightBard is closest to lynch at L-3.
With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Voteactions:
bazilisek unvotes SirPrimalform.
bazilisek votes stoicsentry.
TwilightBard votes stoicsentry.
Robbeasy unvotes GoJays2025.
Robbeasy votes TwilightBard.
Krypsyn votes TwilightBard.

Deadline: June 24th, 23:59 GMT+1
Post edited June 23, 2012 by Damnation
Damnation: Robbeasy, SirPrimalform, TwilightBard and GoJays2025 are closest to lynch at L-5.
Huh?
Damnation: Robbeasy, SirPrimalform, TwilightBard and GoJays2025 are closest to lynch at L-5.
SirPrimalform: Huh?
Oh, right, sorry, will have that changed :D
Stoicsentry - is definitely a town, one reason is the block and second one is that he simply doesn't strike me as a scum. Or could he be blocked because he is mafia? Does it work that way too?

GoJays2025 - town

TwilightBard - confirmed scum for saying : "although I'd kill to know what we're looking at faction wise."
...nah, but really no idea about him.

NotFrenchYet - He isnt french yet, definite scum...or in other words I have no idea.

SirPrimalform - not enough input to go on

Red_Baron - not enough input

bazilisek - he is Czech...in other words Townie

Thanks to my roleclaim, you know who I am

Now for one of the most suspicious players (at least for me) - Robbeasy.. I was confirmed as a town, and all of sudden he wants me dead. Sure he justified it that he just wanted input...but its still fishy. Robbeasy seems most scummy to me.

About causes of death, Guitar and microphone are death by musical objects, stomped to death and drowning are...well more common deaths. I think the Guitar+Microphone was done by one killer(group) and other two by another one.