It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Detlik: Stoicsentry - is definitely a town, one reason is the block and second one is that he simply doesn't strike me as a scum. Or could he be blocked because he is mafia? Does it work that way too?
Role blockers block all night actions*, so yes being blocked by no means confirms him as town. Pretty much the whole point of a town roleblocker is to try and block mafia.

*unless the person being blocked has a power that negates that, like mafia strongman.
Detlik: snip.....

Now for one of the most suspicious players (at least for me) - Robbeasy.. I was confirmed as a town, and all of sudden he wants me dead. Sure he justified it that he just wanted input...but its still fishy. Robbeasy seems most scummy to me.

.....snip
Pardon me for being a bit slow here - could you point out exactly where you were confirmed Town?

It's a lot to trawl back through, and as far as I was aware, no-one is actually confirmed as anything in this game yet...
Detlik: snip.....

Now for one of the most suspicious players (at least for me) - Robbeasy.. I was confirmed as a town, and all of sudden he wants me dead. Sure he justified it that he just wanted input...but its still fishy. Robbeasy seems most scummy to me.

.....snip
Robbeasy: Pardon me for being a bit slow here - could you point out exactly where you were confirmed Town?

It's a lot to trawl back through, and as far as I was aware, no-one is actually confirmed as anything in this game yet...
Here :

NotFrenchYet: I'll be damned if I die with secrets!

I found out Detlik's flavour on N1. He's Joacim Cans and he's the singer for Hammerfall. Yes I am a name cop. I'll buy patisserie for anyone who spotted my breadcrumb.

With the state of the game right now, I figured this was an expendable role, since it'd presumably only become useful in the closing stages when whatever checking role there is also comes out into the open. Right now you guys desperately need a lynch to work with, and I would bet my vocal chords that there was scum on this wagon.
GoJays2025: So far all the town deaths are the vocalists of metal bands. I'm not sure if it's different for non-townies, but if all townies are in fact vocalists, then NFY's reveal of Detlik could mean Detlik is town.
And I confrimed it
As promised, I'll post my reads on everyone in the game. I'll post from most town read to least town read, and I note any change from my previous (url=[url=http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_11_the_goghammer_festival/post1330)list]http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_11_the_goghammer_festival/post1330)list[/url] on Day 2(/url)like I did before (i.e. <old read> --> <new read>).

Detlik (barely leaning scum --> town): His rolename was given by a confirmed town player (NFY1) before her lynch. Giving a hammer-only vote to a player with the name 'Hammerfall' would be something a Mod would do for flavor. Although I don't think NFY1 could see what his faction affiliation is, I think that his vote restriction makes sense for town.

GoJays2025 (scum --> town): His roleclaim at the end of as a roleblocker is pretty confirmed at this point. The way he roleclaimed on Day 2 still has me convinced he is affiliated with town, his mistaken block on stoicsentry notwithstanding. I would like to hear what his reads are on Day 3 though. He has asked other people to chime in, but all I can find from him about his opinions on other players is that he is re-evaluating his town read on stoicsentry in (url=[url=http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_11_the_goghammer_festival/post1501)Post]http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_11_the_goghammer_festival/post1501)Post[/url] 1501(/url).

Bazilisek (town --> leaning town): I still think he is town, but not as strongly as before. It is very much just a gut-feeling at this point; nothing concrete. Note, though, that he is still my 3rd most town read.

stoicsentry (town --> leaning town): While I still believe he is town, I am not as adamant as I was on Day 2. Partly it is gut-feeling, and partly it is playing it safe because he claimed to have been roleblocked as a vanilla townie. Neither of these are strong reasons, but it is enough to move him back one notch from a fully town read.

SirPrimalform (leaning town --> neutral): I had pushed him from 'town' to 'leaning town' in my previous post for seeming to be sitting on the sidelines and just egging fights on. He has continued to sit on the sidelines during Day 3 (he has been posting occasionally, but hasn't voted for anyone).

NotFrenchYet2 (mostly neutral --> neutral) --> As QuadrAlien, there was nothing to base a read on. Now that NFY has taken QA's place, I have nothing better than a Day 1 read on her. In other words, I have very little to go on currently.

Red_Baron (neutral --> leaning scum): He seemed a little jumpy and defensive to the last list of reads that I did on Day 2 in (url=[url=http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_11_the_goghammer_festival/post1337)Post]http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_11_the_goghammer_festival/post1337)Post[/url] 13379(/url). He mentioned that he thought I was being hypocritical by still calling him scum after changing my opinion on NFY, while my stated reason that I had moved him from 'leaning scum' to 'neutral' was entirely because of my changed opinion on NFY. He may have just misread what I wrote, but it still made me feel uneasy.

Robbeasy (leaning scum --> leaning scum): I left him at leaning scum because I still have yet to go back and review his posts. So, for now this is just a gut feeling scum read on him.

TwilightBard (leaning scum --> scum): I have posted my reasons in (url=[url=http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_11_the_goghammer_festival/post1546)Post]http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_11_the_goghammer_festival/post1546)Post[/url] 1546(/url) and the two posts following it.
Apologies for the screwed up links in the above post. I am not sure why I decided to you parenthesis instead of brackets in every url link. Seriously, this why just about every one one of my posts in other threads is edited; I am always making dumb mistakes :P. I will post them correctly here to save people the trouble of copy/pasting to follow the links or manually paging back.

My list on Day 2
Post 1501 by GoJays2025
Post 1337 by Red_Baron
The fist post of three consecutive posts that give my reasons for voting for TwilightBard
I'm stuck in a hotel room with a terrible tablet to type on, and I still haven't had the time to read the posts I've missed. I can't do much more than suggest an extension of the deadline; there are way too many inactives to lynch anyone (which seems oddly familiar). I will be back Tuesday evening and try to catch up.
Likewise, RL strikes again: I'm moving house tomorrow, and travelling all Tuesday. :/

I could get behind a wagon on TB, Robb or Baron at this point. Baz's play is niggling the hell out of my but I'm having real trouble articulating it in terms other than "compared with previous games it feels all wrong". :S
Krypsyn: Apologies for the screwed up links in the above post. I am not sure why I decided to you parenthesis instead of brackets in every url link. Seriously, this why just about every one one of my posts in other threads is edited; I am always making dumb mistakes :P. I will post them correctly here to save people the trouble of copy/pasting to follow the links or manually paging back.

My list on Day 2
I have a problem with this, Jefe didn't produce reads (As far as I'm aware of, and I JUST got home earlier then I thought, so I haven't had time to go back and check posts), and as you have taken over his role in the game, his posts are to be attributed to the you who are playing now. Not the you who were playing in Day 2.
Krypsyn: Snip, I'm stealing this post for my response because I want this posted before the deadline.
Ok, I might as well post something before the day ends in my defense, so here goes.

1) If you read, you would see that it wasn't NFY/Stoic, it was pretty much me and NFY making arguments and pointing things out AGAINST Stoic until the point where something was bothering me about NFY's large post and I started poking at it. I've had a fair amount of suspicion about Stoic from Day 2 and I still do, but you seem to have ignored those in favor of painting me out to be an outsider in that.

2) Ok, my honest feeling is you're pulling this in because I didn't choose to conform and gave my honest opinions, even though I gave my opinions about everyone and simply didn't put them in list format and have been open and honest about my feelings as things have gone on.

Even YOU have managed not to give reads for everyone so far today, and in fact seem to have thrown that idea out the window except for attacking me for not doing it yesterday.

3) OK, I shouldn't bring the Day 2 Krypsyn into this, but I'm throwing this bone out in terms of the lynch. Anyone who is on the wagon is on it regardless of how they felt. If you put it in, then you signaled an agreement to lynch, and everything else is background to that bolded text. You may have just wanted a lynch, but you had plenty of time to make cases and arguments elsewhere. In fact, I was BEGGING people to do it to no avail.

I made a mistake Day 2 by sitting on the only other case made. Maybe I should have stuck with Stoic, I don't know, but at the same time I'm not the only one to blame here. There's a whole wagon of people who jumped on and many of them were there just so we lynched someone.

4) Alright, if you read, my comment was what seemed to spark this whole thing with GoJays and his target, even though I was actually trying to point you guys that it was someone GoJays DIDN'T block that was the killer. I put my two cents in because I don't believe that these things are vacuumed. I have stated this: If you want me to vote either way then you need to expect that I'm going to say something, otherwise you can make cases until you're blue in the face. Because I have to be sure if I'm supporting a wagon that I'm not pushing, that I am comfortable with everything in the case because that's what I'm voting in support of. And at the same time I expect other people to do it to me when I present cases and push people. Poke at my arguments, point out things that I've missed or possibly read wrong because I was certain I had something. I don't trust people who jump on a case without poking at it, the same way I wouldn't trust a car that I haven't test driven.

5) Ok, this part is pure wine, and there's no way to really say anything without opening up a few more barrels and pouring it out.

Honestly, if you want to look for mafia, I suggest our inactive players. Or one of the people who are trying to stay out of arguments the way you want me to stay out of them. I will say this though, this game has really got me rethinking how I look at lynch all lurkers though, because there are frankly too many people who have managed to avoid saying more then one or two posts today.

My vote is staying on Stoic due to the very limited information that I've had through games. Vanilla townies don't get messages for being blocked. Something is just very very wrong there.

(Ok, trying to write anything with numbers formatting from Open Office is annoying)
TwilightBard: I have a problem with this, Jefe didn't produce reads (As far as I'm aware of, and I JUST got home earlier then I thought, so I haven't had time to go back and check posts), and as you have taken over his role in the game, his posts are to be attributed to the you who are playing now. Not the you who were playing in Day 2.
I am the same person that made the reads on Day 2 though. Just because I have changed characters, one can't expect me to change opinions to whatever the person I replaced was thinking. If you are asking me to explain and defend jefequeso's previous posts and to not have the same past opinions and gut feelings as I did in my previous incarnation, then you ask the impossible.
TwilightBard: Even YOU have managed not to give reads for everyone so far today, and in fact seem to have thrown that idea out the window except for attacking me for not doing it yesterday.
Uh, I posted a read on all 9 players about half a dozen or so posts up. Some of my reasons were weaker than others, admittedly, but they are there for all to see. I suppose I didn't make a read on myself, so:

Krypsyn2 (aka jefequeso) (leaning scum --> town): Since Day 2, I feel he and I are more on the same wavelength. It is almost as if we share a brain between us! I feel so strongly in his towniness, I fully plan to have his babies in the future.

How is that? :P

As for the rest of your points, they are pretty much the defense I was expecting. I'll let other people decide on the merits of each of our arguments. For my part, my vote on you stands.
Sorry guys I've been out and about doing a lot of stuff these past 2 days and haven't had the energy to keep up. I'll come back tomorrow after I've had some relaxation time.
Sorry, got a bit caught up in real life stuff.. mostly I guess due to the bad habit this game have somehow fallen into for me, where I don't really check it as I should - even surprised me to see that Damnations prod of my own posts was like that, but I guess that must have been my last exam. Anyway, I have managed to read most of it, though the whole change of heart on people's reaction to stoic I am not entirely sure about why occurred? It might just be my usual mood of reading too much into a post of a person I already suspect, but I personally find it very odd he got the nightblock message - due to personally belief that it doesn't happen when one is vanilla. But even more I appear to be missing something, are we in a situation where we have to roleblockers who claimed to have blocked stoic both of them? Since while reading Krypsyns post he appeared to be talking about twilightbards posting of events of his roleblock against stoic, while I recall reading something about GoJays being the one who roleblocked him and had that discussion. I guess that even if my instincts currently tell me to go for stoic as the target, I should re-read that at some not so late at night to actually gain an understanding how twilightbard is involved.

Anyway one small thing I believe I can respond is Krypsyns apparently different views of me (first I was very jumpy, then in his post of reads I was a little jumpy :P Oh well, I don't mind), but if you re-read I believe the only post I made today, you would know that I pretty much was firm in my idea that your former self Krypsyn was scum.. and of course that theory got blown. This relates back to why I am somewhat leaning towards pointing to Stoic for the scum, as so far he been involved in quite a bit of the discussions, he have survived all the time and when one was lynched as a consequence she turned out to be town, now with this newest one I still find myself mostly being suspicious of stoic, and given that, I also see appeal in Baz theory about it. Now I just need to do a better re-read of just today (not going to re-read older stuff, since I need to catch up with this and this post is mainly to prove I returned so to speak.. also it appear that Robbeasy got somewhat his wall of text ;))

And I need sleep - night.
Red_Baron: but if you re-read I believe the only post I made today, you would know that I pretty much was firm in my idea that your former self Krypsyn was scum.. and of course that theory got blown.
Yeah, this isn't a surprise. I tend to be opinionated and post a lot, which tends to make me a lightning rod in any thread and especially in a game like this.

However, that reply in Post 1337 (linked above) just didn't sit well with me. You mischaracterized two things that I said in that reply. Firstly, you said that I hadn't changed my feelings about you even when I had reviewed and changed my own opinions. I had stated in the post you were referencing that I had moved you from 'leaning scum' to 'neutral' precisely because I had come to the conclusion that NFY1 was innocent. Secondly, you said that I had mentioned jefequeso thought NFY1 was guilty, when, in fact, I had stated that I had thought he was slightly scummy only because of his weak support for NFY1 (something about "having a weak spot" for her). Maybe you misread me and/or I misread what you meant in the reply, but it still makes me feel a little uneasy.
TwilightBard: 3) OK, I shouldn't bring the Day 2 Krypsyn into this, but I'm throwing this bone out in terms of the lynch. Anyone who is on the wagon is on it regardless of how they felt. If you put it in, then you signaled an agreement to lynch, and everything else is background to that bolded text. You may have just wanted a lynch, but you had plenty of time to make cases and arguments elsewhere. In fact, I was BEGGING people to do it to no avail.
And you still feel that yesterday's lynch was useless, Bard?

(Sympathies with OO - we have that at work and until my collegue got used to it, there was a constant stream of swearwords flowing across our office when she tried to bullet-point / number things...)