It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Terraria

I am done with it until two-three patches are released.

I've put 50 hours into it
got best armour
got ivy whip
got best sword
visited all the areas

could have grind a bit more for the star sword and the flaming flail but no reason to do it.

great game worth the ten euro i spent on it. If it is updated constantly then I will come back to it to start new char.
So far, that I remember:

1. Starcraft 2
2. Alice: Madness Returns
3. Portal 2

Yeah, about that. This just made me notice how few of my games I actually finish :P I'm working on Oblivion, Bioshock and Fable 3 atm though.
King's Field (PS1)
King's Field II (PS1)
King's Field: The Ancient City (PS2)
Beat Neighbours From Hell 2: On Vacation.
Divinity 2 Dragon Knight Saga
Bloody good game. Now on to The Witcher 2 to see if it measures up. :P
Singularity.
Looks like a 2005 game thanks to it being a direct port of the console version. Which also accounts for why the gameplay could have been better. Raven was always one of those studios that could have achieved so much more.
Catherine. Finished one playthrough, plan to do at least one more to see another ending.
I haven't really been keeping track of all the games I've completed this year, but these are some of the more recent ones:

Mass Effect. Awesome game from start to finish. Good story, great characters, fun gameplay. It had that right amount of difficulty that could be overcome if you slow down a bit and take the time to plan something other than run-in-guns-blazing.

Mass Effect 2. A bit different than the first, and it took a while for me to get used to it. But once I did, I had a great time. I thought the characters were even better than those in the first game, even those that were in the first game. I liked the way your decisions in the first game could affect things in this one (provided you imported your character from the first). It was a nice touch, and made for an interesting adventure. Also, the Illusive Man is awesome, even if I didn't like him sometimes.

Enclave. A bit rough around the edges, and occasionally frustrating, but a fun game nonetheless. I played through both campaigns, and had a blast in both. Not much else to say.
Red Alert 3: Uprising (PC)
Just finished:
Fallout 3: Point Lookout.

So far, I've finished this year [from newest completion to first completion]:
Fallout 3: Point Lookout; Singularity; Divinity 2: Flames of Vengeance; Fallout: New Vegas - Dead Money. Fallout: New Vegas - Honest Hearts; Hydrophobia: Prophecy; Borderlands: The Secret Armory of General Knoxx; Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony; Bulletstorm; The Witcher 2; Dragon Age 2; Risen; Two Worlds 2; Medal of Honor [2010 Reboot]; Dead Space 2; STALKER: Call Of Pripyat.
Shahrazad: King's Field (PS1)
King's Field II (PS1)
King's Field: The Ancient City (PS2)
I remember that one..=) Well, I played the first.
I'll say that's quite original pick.
This year I have finished:

Fallout 2 with restoration project
Far Cry (realistic)
Diablo 2
F.E.A.R

Currently playing:
Heroes of might and magic 3

On the backburner:

Left4dead 1/2
Bioshock
Fallout:new vegas
Borderlands GOTY
Baldurs gate (1+2) easy tutu
Undying
Post edited August 09, 2011 by Lionel212008
Just finished Star Wars Force Unleashed

Currently playing Icewind Dale 2
If I list completed games that I haven't completed before already, the list is almost empty:

1. Wacraft 3? I think I finally completed the last mission this year, but it had been waiting for quite some time because I was stuck in that mission (I think I started playing Warcraft 3 in 2009 or even earlier). I finished the mission eventually, but it felt like cheating because I used the trick by not playing like the game expected me to play, ie. trying to hide in my shell.

The WC3 expansion pack is still underway, frankly I'm bored of it.

I can't remember any other "fresh" finished games this year. If I list finished games I've played through before already and replayed now, the list is much longer. At least:

Age of Empires 1-2 with expansions
Age of Mythology + expansion
Starcraft + Brood Wars
Diablo 1 (actually I completed now "Hellfire", previously I had completed only the base Diablo 1).
Dune 2
Warcraft
Serious Sam

That's pretty good considering my gaming time was rather limited in the first half of 2011, I was concentrating on exercise (and other activities) instead. Now I am somewhat more active in gaming.
Post edited August 09, 2011 by timppu
The expansion is more difficult that the original was.The frozen throne campaigs are very well made and are on par or even better than reign of chaos. The undead campaign which is the last one would be the most challenging one....make sure that you play one the highest difficult setting for a challenge. The first chapter on that setting is very difficult.

timppu: If I list completed games that I haven't completed before already, the list is almost empty:

1. Wacraft 3? I think I finally completed the last mission this year, but it had been waiting for quite some time because I was stuck in that mission (I think I started playing Warcraft 3 in 2009 or even earlier). I finished the mission eventually, but it felt like cheating because I used the trick by not playing like the game expected me to play, ie. trying to hide in my shell.

The WC3 expansion pack is still underway, frankly I'm bored of it.

I can't remember any other "fresh" finished games this year. If I list finished games I've played through before already and replayed now, the list is much longer. At least:

Age of Empires 1-2 with expansions
Age of Mythology + expansion
Starcraft + Brood Wars
Diablo 1 (actually I completed now "Hellfire", previously I had completed only the base Diablo 1).
Dune 2
Warcraft
Serious Sam

That's pretty good considering my gaming time was very limited in the first half of 2011, I was concentrating on exercise instead.