It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm keeping a list
http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/fancysoapsman/what-i-have-finished-in-2011/46-56114/

I've been away from home for the past month, so I haven't been able to finish anything lately
MysterD: Just finished:
Hydrophobia: Prophecy
how was it? haven't heard good things about it
Adding:

Dragon Age: Origins [PC]

A full month with no game completions. For shame!

Finally finished Dragon Age: Origins. Put in about 80 hours.

The game really felt epic. Any of the individual race storylines could've been an entirely different game in its own right. Hardly any parts of it felt like afterthoughts, and they could've gotten away with it in a few places if they wanted to. A lot of thought was put into the narrative from top to bottom.

Regarding the gameplay, I'm sure glad I played it on PC. Since console players seem to like it so much, BioWare must've done a bang-up job with the interface, because otherwise I wouldn't have thought it could've been playable on consoles.

Was pretty hard at first, too, until you learned how the game wanted you to play it. But even then, there was one really hard fight at the end of the Dwarf area involving several golems that was extremely difficult, and was the only one that I gave up and dropped the difficulty to "easy" for. There were a handful of other good challenges, but none that weren't overcome with a few tries. I did a couple of the DLC missions, but still need to do Leilana's Song and Witch Hunt at some point.

One of the better RPGs I've played in a good while. I'll eventually play Dragon Age 2, but it's time I got back to some relevant reviewing first. And it would actually feel good to play a sub-20 hour game right about now.
kalirion: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father

Definitely in my top 3 adventure games of all time. Missed 2 pts somewhere, wonder what it was...
One of my favorite games ever as well. I know that GK2 was better received critically, but GK1 did more for me.

But it hasn't really aged that well. I wanted to play it again recently but found it a little difficult to go through.
Post edited July 05, 2011 by bowlingotter
Commander Keen episodes 1 and 4.
1. Enslaved: Odyssey to the West- Xbox 360; 1/10/2011 8.5/10
2. God of War- PS3; 2/4/2011 8/10
3. Blue Toad Murder Files Episode 1- PS3; 2/13/2011 6.5/10
4. Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode 1- PS3; 2/22/2011 8.5/10
5. Dash and the Stolen Treasure- PC; 2/26/2011 7.5/10
6. Streets of Rage Remake- PC; 2/27/2011 6/10
7. Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode 2- PS3; 3/1/2011 7/10
8. Fight Night Champion- PS3; 3/7/2011 8/10
9. Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi- PC; 3/9/2011 8/10
10. Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare- PS3: 3/23/2011 5.5/10
11. Pokemon White (main story)- DS: 3/24/2011 9.5/10
12. Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (Both Story Modes)- PS3: 4/8/2011 3.5/10
13. Batman Arkham Asylum- PC; 4/20/2011 8/10
14. Mortal Kombat (9)- PS3; 4/26/2011 7/10
15. Wallace & Gromit: Fright of the Bumblebees- Xbox 360; 5/2/2011 8/10
16. Fable II- Xbox 360; 5/10/2011 7.5/10
17. Sonic Colors- DS: 5/12/2011 8.5/10
18. God of War II- PS3; 5/25/2011 8/10
19. Sonic the Hedgehog 2- PS3; 6/4/2011 6/10
20. God of War- PS3; 6/13/2011 9/10
21. Photo Dojo- DSiWare; 7/5/2011 7/10 (it is an interesting idea & was relatively cheap *$2 US*. I wish it had more to it, but for $2 what do you expect?)
So far this Year...

-Super Mario Bros III - VC
-Super Mario World - VC
-Super Mario Land II - GB
-Super Mario 64 - VC
-Age of Wonders - PC (Med)
-Super Mario Sunshine - GC
-New Super Mario Bros - DS
-Medal of Honor : Allied Assault - PC (Med)
-Medal of Honor : Allied Assault : Spearhead - PC (Med)
-Super Mario Galaxy - Wii
-Medal of Honor : Allied Assault : Breakthrought - PC (Med)
-Medal of Honor : Pacific Assault - PC (Med)
-Medal of Honor : Airborne - PC (Med)
-Medal of Honor : Airborne - PC (Hard)
-Legend of Zelda : Link Awakenig - GB
-Red Faction - PC (Med)
apoc17: So far this Year...

-Super Mario World - VC
-Super Mario 64 - VC
-Red Faction - PC (Med)
I think I'm seeing a pattern in your gameplay tendencies....
apoc17: So far this Year...

-Super Mario World - VC
-Super Mario 64 - VC
-Red Faction - PC (Med)
Roberttitus: I think I'm seeing a pattern in your gameplay tendencies....
yeah. he had been playing like that last year too :)
1: Kingdom Hearts 2 on Proud Mode - PS2
2: Vampires The Masquerade: Redemptions - GOG
3: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - N64
4: Ogre Battle 64
5: Fable
6: Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2
7: Star Wars: Republic Commando
8: Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 1 and 2
9: Morrowind
10: .Hack G.U. Vol.1 2 and 3
LA Noire again but this time with A Slip Of The Tongue, The Naked City & Nicholson's Electroplating and getting the platinum trophy into the bargain. Rather looking forward to Reefer Madness now, shame it's the last one
I just completed Duke Nukem 3D on the XBLA. Awesome game that shows that old school FPS titles can still be a lot of fun. It kind of makes me wish that a developer would combine the gameplay mechanics of modern FPS titles with the level mapping of older FPS titles.
Thanks to the sale, I played and beat Half-lIfe 2 finally (and after playing ep 1 and 2 first).

All the half-life faults were there: Weapons that lacked punch except for the shotgun, crazy health swings, lousy final boss and especially in HL2 having some puzzles for the sake of having puzzles. Specific to half-life 2, terrible car physics (car got flipped over at under 5mph trying to get in the garage because of a small bump wtf?).

Despite that, still a great game. What other game tells such a great story in realtime? The levels were all good with the exception of the waterway level, mini bosses were great and seeing the innards of the citadel at the end of the game made me feel like I was in a borg cube. Awesome.
Kabuto: Thanks to the sale, I played and beat Half-lIfe 2 finally (and after playing ep 1 and 2 first).

All the half-life faults were there: Weapons that lacked punch except for the shotgun, crazy health swings, lousy final boss and especially in HL2 having some puzzles for the sake of having puzzles. Specific to half-life 2, terrible car physics (car got flipped over at under 5mph trying to get in the garage because of a small bump wtf?).

Despite that, still a great game. What other game tells such a great story in realtime? The levels were all good with the exception of the waterway level, mini bosses were great and seeing the innards of the citadel at the end of the game made me feel like I was in a borg cube. Awesome.
I still need to buy and beat Hl 2 and its ep 1-2...

You just remembered me !
Kabuto: Thanks to the sale, I played and beat Half-lIfe 2 finally (and after playing ep 1 and 2 first).

apoc17: I still need to buy and beat Hl 2 and its ep 1-2...

You just remembered me !
Where were you on canada day when they were all on sale? Encore sale perhaps on the 10th?
Just finished another two!

GoldenSun: Dark Dawn and Tales of Legendia now added to my 2011 list