It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirWaddleDee: Nintendo DS
1 - Rune Factory (FINALLY, after 2 years of having it)
Is that game actually any good? I have been eying it for awhile, but haven't got it because I wasn't too sure about it.
Velvet Assassin - Great underrated stealth game. It's visually stunning in a lot of ways, mostly design but it also has some sweet textures and effects. Stealth in WW2 is interesting and while linear as all hell it's better than a lot of games in the genre including Splinter Cells not named Chaos Theory. My main issue with it is the lack of quick-save, which usually doesn't bother me in linear games but stealth is about trial and error.

Anyway, overall I really enjoyed it. It's DRM free on Gamersgate for relatively cheap, for those interested.
This is from a while ago, don't think I posted it yet: Etrian Odyssey Great DS game.
StingingVelvet: Velvet Assassin - Great underrated stealth game. It's visually stunning in a lot of ways, mostly design but it also has some sweet textures and effects. Stealth in WW2 is interesting and while linear as all hell it's better than a lot of games in the genre including Splinter Cells not named Chaos Theory. My main issue with it is the lack of quick-save, which usually doesn't bother me in linear games but stealth is about trial and error.

Anyway, overall I really enjoyed it. It's DRM free on Gamersgate for relatively cheap, for those interested.
Yeah. I played it a while ago and I completely agree. For those who like stealth games, they must try it. I didn't really have any problem with the checkpoints save but it is true that sometimes the soldiers react weirdly and you are obliged to restart a part without any good reason.
Bulletstorm.
sebarnolds: Yeah. I played it a while ago and I completely agree. For those who like stealth games, they must try it. I didn't really have any problem with the checkpoints save but it is true that sometimes the soldiers react weirdly and you are obliged to restart a part without any good reason.
There were probably two or three sections of the whole game where the checkpoints were a bit too spaced out for me. Plus stealth games are all about patience and slowly moving, so repeating anything quickly gets tedious.

All that said it was a minor blemish on an otherwise great experience.
Second Sight, on Normal difficulty

Great game marred only by awful controls, at least as far as aiming all firearms other than the sniper rifle (which was rather cool.) The game would've been really frustrating if not for 2 things:

1. The Healing power
2. Vattic's body apparently being made out of Kevlar. Seriously the guy can take full AK magazines point blank range and still have a lot of health left. Reminds me of Just Cause...

Also the Possession power was a real lifesaver in the last few levels, don't know what I would have done without it.
Post edited April 16, 2011 by kalirion
About an hour ago I finished God of War 3. Great, but small, left me wanting much more.

A few days ago I finished the OC of Baldur's Gate 2, as well, hope I'll have ToB finished by the end of next week... I also have to finish Demon's Souls, MGS4 and FF13 some time...
King Kong. I managed to complete it by using someone else's save game to bypass a game-breaking bug. However it wasn't the only problem with the game. It really fell apart by the end. Which is a shame as it started out as being a pretty unique take on FPS.

Having to edit my own post to add another one. I'm on a roll today.

Monkey Island 1 SpEd
Post edited April 16, 2011 by Navagon
Just finished:
Two Worlds 2

So far, I've finished this year [from newest completion to first completion]:
Two Worlds 2; Medal of Honor [2010 Reboot]; Dead Space 2; STALKER: Call Of Pripyat.
Post edited April 17, 2011 by MysterD
Finished Trine. Well I have to give it a 6.5/10. Awesome visuals, different hero types, good pyhsics but annoying and unvaried enemies, two crappy and repetitive bosses and no final boss despite teasing there would be one several times during the final level.
Post edited April 17, 2011 by Kabuto
Great adventure indie game: Machinarium
Here's what I've completed this year so far:

01/16: Gabriel Knight 2: The Beast Within (PC)
02/16: Sanitarium (PC)
03/15: Give Up Robot 2 (Browser)
03/22: Cardboard Box Assembler (Browser)
04/01: King's Guard (Browser)
04/02: Sarah's Run (Browser)
04/13: Peggle Nights (PC)
04/13: Terra: The Legend of the Geochine (PC)
04/16: Genji: Dawn of the Samurai (PS2)
Finished off Bulletstorm and Professor Layton and the Curious Village, contrasting pair of games.

Rest In Peace, Waggleton P Tallylicker
Finished Monkey Island 2 : SE in a speed run. My objectives was to listen to the developers' commentaries. It was interesting but not a must-have I thought.

So far in 2011:
- Alpha Protocol
- Back to the Future EP1-2
- Beneath a Steel Sky
- Darksiders
- Duty Calls
- Lugaru HD
- Monkey Island 2
X Osmos
- Penny Arcade Ep.1
- Runaway 2
- Serious Sam: The 1st Encounter