It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Let's do the time warp again*!

Welcome to our [url=http://www.gog.com]DRM-Free Time Machine Sale! Fasten your seatbelts and prepare for a fascinating ride to the early days of PC gaming and back again, with 30 excellent titles selected from the years 1983-2013, available up to 90% off (that is for as little as $0.59!). You'll find amazing games in amazing prices featured one by one on GOG.com main page, and before the sale is done you'll be able to complete your very own display of gaming history on a budget below $65 (because this would be the cost to get every single game in the sale). Are you ready?

<iframe width="590" height="322" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6_uC01QztBg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There's more than just buying games incredibly cheap to our DRM-Free Time Machine Sale! We're ready to pass its steering wheel (or rather the control console) to YOU. Each game in the sale is offered for a limited time only, and how long we stay in its year is up to you! Each time you see a new game on sale you can vote to either add or subtract 1 second from the timer. Each time you buy a game, you add 3 seconds to the time of it being on sale. We begin with 1983's Zork, bundled with the rest of the Zork Anthology of 6 games in total, for only $1.79. How long will it last on the front page? You'll be the judge. What comes next, as the game of 1984? Let's find out!

Let's take a trip in GOG.com's DRM-Free Time Machine Sale! 30 great games from 1983-2013 will be available up to 90% off, and you get to decide how long each game is on sale. Ready? The technomagical gateway to 1983 opens NOW!

* "Again?", you might ask, "when did they ever do the time warp?". Well, once you embark on a journey through time, all becomes relevant and there's absolutely no guarantee that what you are doing, you are doing for the first time. In fact, that's highly improbable. After all, time isn't linear. It's more like a giant wobbly-bobbly goggy-boggy ball of gaming awesome!
Post edited January 28, 2014 by G-Doc
Your sale ended early. What went wrong or will you evade being honest about that?
I didn't buy anything... By 1998 I own everything. 1999-2013 only 4 but I wasn't interested in others. Hope weekend promo will bring some juicy deals and if not - I'll just buy Deadlock bundle.
Greedy wakos, be happy with what you get. I missed only 4.
I want to say thanks to GOG (I hope they will read this) for this awesome event.
I had great time hunting titles I wanted :)
Zone2: Greedy wakos, be happy with what you get. I missed only 4.
I missed 2 but thanks to foxworks 2 gifts I have all I wanted :-)

SPELUNKY
SERIOUS SAM: THE FIRST ENCOUNTER (gifted)
UNEPIC
AMNESIA: THE DARK DESCENT
DEUS EX™ GOTY EDITION
TORCHLIGHT (gifted)
SAM & MAX SAVE THE WORLD
MIGHT AND MAGIC® 6-PACK: LIMITED EDITION
Meh, idea was nice but I missed like 3/4 of the offers... I can't stay up for a couple of days, I have a life.
Yup, I can confirm - got nothing from this sale and it's a first time for a non-standard GOG sale. I own 12 games here, a few more boxed version and the rest just don't interest me that much (or even at all). I'm glad, however, to see so many great games on sale so I don't feel disappointed or anything ;) I really liked the idea and the fact that seemingly negligible input of a single user can change a lot when many users do the same :)
Missed Spelunky. Oh, well.
I fell asleep and crashed my head onto my desk. What have I missed?
1000 points question for all:

have you ever bought any gog game for normal (full) price? :-)
Post edited January 31, 2014 by flanner
flanner: 1000 points question for all:

have you ever bought any game for normal (full) price? :-)
Yes, because I'm a very impatient man. :(
What were the last 2 offers and discount amounts?

YES... my 1st GOG game - Duke Nukem 3D... :| ...

reaver894: What were the last 2 offers and discount amounts?
I'M also curious... ?
Post edited January 31, 2014 by eupawel

Yes, because of my impatience.

I think over half what i own was full price. Same with gifts which i was shocked to see the number when i looked last night