It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Game doesn't work for you? Tell us to fix it! If we can't we'll give you your money back!

So, you bought a game on GOG.com and you've run into some trouble launching and playing it on your system, despite the fact it meets the specs we've put on the game's catalog page? This happens rarely, as our test lab does its best to assure your experience with our titles is as smooth as possible. But it does happen. And when it does, we want to give you the best support you'll ever get from an on-line store. Just navigate to our Support section--it's quite possible that the solution to your problem is already posted there. If not, just fill in a ticket describing your troubles and our top men will do their best to fix it all for you, so you can enjoy your purchase.

orldwide Money Back Guarantee YouTube announcement

But what if they cannot find a solution? If such a rare event should occur, we'll give you your money back. Simple as that. If you buy a game on GOG.com and find that it doesn't work properly on your system, and our support cannot fix the problem, you get a full refund. It's a worldwide guarantee, and you have whole 30 days after the purchase date, to contact us about the refund.

There's even more! If you bought a game by mistake, or simply changed your mind about a purchase, you can get a full refund within 14 days, as long as the game wasn't downloaded. If in any doubt about our refund policies, please consult our FAQ.

We hope our Worldwide Money Back Guarantee will make you feel secure while you expand your DRM-free catalog on GOG.com. Having that said, we're confident that our titles won't give you any trouble in 99.9% cases!

NOTICE:
Even though this policy is introduced today, its effect goes back 30 days. If you bought a game within the last 30 days and have any of the trouble described here, contact us! We have you covered.
Post edited December 11, 2013 by G-Doc
TheEnigmaticT: That *is* me. I'm old like the hills (32), but flattery will get you everywhere. :P
Siegor: How dare you sir? If you claim to be "old like the hills" at age 32 that means I will be old as the hills next year. We are still young men!
Seeing as I'll be 49 next year, I guess I'm a trilobite fossil in one of the deeper rock stratum.
Very very good initiative. I am always waiting an indie game to arrive on GOG even if it's available elsewhere before. Adding this to your DRM-free policy. That's what I call adding-value.
I wish it could work for games bought some time ago. I should retry...
Fair deals get fair-er.
GOG just gets better and better!
Firek: Nope, not her - she was spared the gruesome horrors of support work. ;)

The lady person is Natalia, and the rest of the guys are JuriJ and Konrad - our newest colleague. :)
tfishell: Natalia and JuriJ! I been in contact with them a few times via the Support page. (As in, suggestions for GOG, not issues with my games ;)

Hey, can somebody post that picture of the Support people posing with weapons? I have it on my hard drive I can't access currently.
Hey now, that wasn't just Support folks in that pic, you know :P
tfishell: Natalia and JuriJ! I been in contact with them a few times via the Support page. (As in, suggestions for GOG, not issues with my games ;)

Hey, can somebody post that picture of the Support people posing with weapons? I have it on my hard drive I can't access currently.
JudasIscariot: Hey now, that wasn't just Support folks in that pic, you know :P
Actually I was the only support dude on that pic, as far as I recall. :)
Supporting users, one buckshot at a time.
I'm glad gog introduced this because, coincidentally, none of the games I have bought in the last 30 days are working!

Hope gog has some anti-abuse methods in place.
JudasIscariot: Hey now, that wasn't just Support folks in that pic, you know :P
Firek: Actually I was the only support dude on that pic, as far as I recall. :)
Supporting users, one buckshot at a time.
Sorry, did not remember the full context of the photo, other than (iirc) something about "higher-ups" like TET being out of the office and the "while the cat is away the mice will play" idea. ;)

So, where is the pic? ;)
where can i get one of those t-shirts?
I like how the video shows Interstate 76, I haven't played the GOG version in a while so I don't know if they fixed it. But that was arguably the most broken game on GOG :P
Post edited December 09, 2013 by JKHSawyer
This is why GOG is awesome. Thank you for being awesome guys; wonderful commitments to service.
What about games bought recently but beyond 30 days ago?

For example, I bought Myst Masterpiece Edition, and sadly it does not work, and I could not make it work at all, and the help I asked could not make it work either.

If I could get my money back I could for example maybe buy the Real Time version instead (and hope it work...)
Awesome policy. Even if one never has an intention or need for it, comforting to know it exists.
Nice to know. Even though I've never had problems with any GOG game.
Just watched the video, and I too would like to get the shirt.

Also, does anyone outside of GOG.com pronounce it as "Gee-Oh-Gee"? It's Gog, as in "Gog and Magog", as far as I'm concerned. :)
Post edited December 09, 2013 by IAmSinistar