It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stilton: Nice words, Agent.

Thank you also for your surprise gift to me!

Now let the fun and friendship continue in our new thread. There's clearly no stopping us :-)
Yes, we shall rename it: My little forum, friendship is magic and ninja-gifting.
donsanderson:
Well, stop being so secretive, man. What's the new name gonna be?

(Jeez.)
donsanderson:
Tekkaman-James: Well, stop being so secretive, man. What's the new name gonna be?

(Jeez.)
EndreWhiteMane, it's in the post above. :P It's been running around in this thread for a few days now, just waiting for support to get to it.
donsanderson: On another note, GOG support just emailed me saying they can't change my username to EndreWhiteMane until I tell them what new username I want. Which of course I told them in the original ticket, wow, this sale must have got to them too.
Hah! I got the same thing. It took about three days to get the e-mail, but once I replied, they changed my name within 24 hours.
Make sure you spell it right. Don't be NerdeWhitman or something.
AgentBirdnest: Great post, Tekkaman-James.

I'd like to say a few thoughts of my own.
I have had a massive amount of fun in this thread (and the Fall thread.) I met some cool new people, and got to know friendly avatars even better. I've had some great times here.
A massive thanks to those who gift-bombed me a week ago - hummer, moonshine, trentonlf, Lynette, donsanderson (AKA EndreWhiteMane), CarrionCrow (x2!), Hyper, Leo, and Stilton (I think I got everyone, sorry if I left you out.) You have ensured that I will be busy for a really long time.
Thank you to our diligent trackers. I hope you don't have any major health problems.
And thanks to everyone in this thread. I read every post, and had a great time. There were many great discussions. You even helped me through a panic attack (or three.)

Thank you all!
Now I'll be moving on to the new thread, where the fun will continue.
AgentBirdnest, signing out.
I'll drink to that !!!
I'm not that good in english to put my own feelings into words with so much talent than you did.
But a huge THANKS anybody for this wonderful time we shared here.
I'm so glad to have "met" you through this thread (gosh it's hard to tell... sorry for the sputter) ; and long live our new "conversational free-for-all" thread !
donsanderson: EndreWhiteMane, it's in the post above. :P It's been running around in this thread for a few days now, just waiting for support to get to it.
No, my name is Tekkaman-James, and I checked the above post and don't see anything about the new name. Maybe, if you stopped talking in riddles, GOG Support would change your name already.

:P
Well....that was so exciting, I dozed off as the countdown reached its end.
That's it. The game is over, and what a long, painfully boring game it was.
Without good people to preserve my sanity, that would have gotten ugly very, very fast and then it would have stayed that way.
And now....I'm going to get some sleep. Haven't gotten much of that lately.
See you all later at that one place. ;)
CarrionCrow:
I don't envy the headache you will have when you awake. But, until then, sleep well and dream of large discounts.
I'd just like to add my thanks to the others for the wonderful job all the trackers have done, in the face of adversity (and boring slow sales), to keep the sales info up to date.

It's been a lot of fun following this thread and getting to know you all.

See you all in the other thread ;)
What'd I miss? ;)
donsanderson: EndreWhiteMane, it's in the post above. :P It's been running around in this thread for a few days now, just waiting for support to get to it.
Tekkaman-James: No, my name is Tekkaman-James, and I checked the above post and don't see anything about the new name. Maybe, if you stopped talking in riddles, GOG Support would change your name already.

:P
Quote of my original post:
"At least a new release, last sale was a killer letdown.
On another note, GOG support just emailed me saying they can't change my username to EndreWhiteMane until I tell them what new username I want. Which of course I told them in the original ticket, wow, this sale must have got to them too."

I'm not clever enough to talk in riddles. ;)
IAmSinistar: What'd I miss? ;)
We all went home, took a shower and then met in the new thread.
Here
Post edited December 15, 2014 by donsanderson
CarrionCrow:
Tekkaman-James: I don't envy the headache you will have when you awake. But, until then, sleep well and dream of large discounts.
I literally almost fell out of my chair! :-D
Nice. +
Everything and nothing. ;)
donsanderson: We all went home, took a shower and then met in the new thread.
Here
Ah cool, thanks!
This was the highlight of the end of the sale, at least for me.

Other than that, nth really, except that Crow started a new hang-out thread here.