It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tekkaman-James: Well, the Fall...I mean Winter Sale is almost done.

Many thanks to CarrionCrow for taking up the reigns of maintaining this tracker. Also, thanks to Legion for their hard work at supporting this thread in CC's absence.

Also, special thanks and e-hugs to CarrionCrow and IAmSinistar for the generous gifts that they bestowed upon me during this sale. I was very strapped for cash this time around, but I will do my best to make it up to you both whenever the next sale rolls around.

It is always bittersweet when these sales come to an end. Sweet because we can all finally get back to our normal level of site/forum activity. Bitter because we will no longer meet all in one spot, telling stories and inducting people into the viking lifestyle and gifting each other with the speed and stealth of a ninja.

I will see you all around the forum as always, but I will definitely be counting the days until the next sale; not for the deals, but for the ever-present tracking thread and all of its good nature and festivities.

Now, let's starting counting down the last few minutes until we can take this sale off of life support. It's been mostly dead this whole time. It's about time we put it out of its misery. :P
You're very welcome, and thank you for your kind words. =)
As for the not meeting in one spot thing....
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/conversational_freeforall_thread/page4
Might have that covered. =)
Tekkaman-James: Well, the Fall...I mean Winter Sale is almost done.

Many thanks to CarrionCrow for taking up the reigns of maintaining this tracker. Also, thanks to Legion for their hard work at supporting this thread in CC's absence.

Also, special thanks and e-hugs to CarrionCrow and IAmSinistar for the generous gifts that they bestowed upon me during this sale. I was very strapped for cash this time around, but I will do my best to make it up to you both whenever the next sale rolls around.

It is always bittersweet when these sales come to an end. Sweet because we can all finally get back to our normal level of site/forum activity. Bitter because we will no longer meet all in one spot, telling stories and inducting people into the viking lifestyle and gifting each other with the speed and stealth of a ninja.

I will see you all around the forum as always, but I will definitely be counting the days until the next sale; not for the deals, but for the ever-present tracking thread and all of its good nature and festivities.

Now, let's starting counting down the last few minutes until we can take this sale off of life support. It's been mostly dead this whole time. It's about time we put it out of its misery. :P
Wrong !!!
You just have to join us in our new den of iniquity : http://www.gog.com/forum/general/conversational_freeforall_thread/ :D
The end is the beginning is the end, as would say the Smashing Pumpkins...
Nice speech, by the way :D

EDIT : ninja'd by CC... !
Post edited December 15, 2014 by LaPtiteBete
adaliabooks: Their just big misunderstood softies...

And one day the world will see when me and my bear army subjugates the human race.

No.. wait, I wasn't supposed to say that out loud.
LOL!
Duly noted.

RWarehall: So, appears that's all she wrote for the sale. No extras, no specials...
At least we can't blame GOG for being inconsistent.
5 minutes left... Õ__Õ (sweats...)
Mornin' all. Here we go.
donsanderson: Mornin' all. Here we go.
Morning, Donsanderson !!
Just in time for the final countdown...
Take a sit !!
Hurry, you've got just a couple of minutes to get all the new exciting flash deals.
HypersomniacLive: Hurry, you've got just a couple of minutes to get all the new exciting flash deals.
Can't decide, never seen any of them before! ;)
And... it's gone!
The sale is over.
Great post, Tekkaman-James.

I'd like to say a few thoughts of my own.
I have had a massive amount of fun in this thread (and the Fall thread.) I met some cool new people, and got to know friendly avatars even better. I've had some great times here.
A massive thanks to those who gift-bombed me a week ago - hummer, moonshine, trentonlf, Lynette, donsanderson (AKA EndreWhiteMane), CarrionCrow (x2!), Hyper, Leo, and Stilton (I think I got everyone, sorry if I left you out.) You have ensured that I will be busy for a really long time.
Thank you to our diligent trackers. I hope you don't have any major health problems.
And thanks to everyone in this thread. I read every post, and had a great time. There were many great discussions. You even helped me through a panic attack (or three.)

Thank you all!
Now I'll be moving on to the new thread, where the fun will continue.
AgentBirdnest, signing out.
Aaaand it's over.

But the fun continues here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/conversational_freeforall_thread

Also a very special thank you to PaterAlf, innocuous77 and LeoLR, for their monumental generosity, without them being a marshmallow coloured equine.
Post edited December 15, 2014 by j0ekerr
At least a new release, last sale was a killer letdown.
On another note, GOG support just emailed me saying they can't change my username to EndreWhiteMane until I tell them what new username I want. Which of course I told them in the original ticket, wow, this sale must have got to them too.
Is it me or has the upper part of the main page become more grey?
AgentBirdnest: Great post, Tekkaman-James.

I'd like to say a few thoughts of my own.
I have had a massive amount of fun in this thread (and the Fall thread.) I met some cool new people, and got to know friendly avatars even better. I've had some great times here.
A massive thanks to those who gift-bombed me a week ago - hummer, moonshine, trentonlf, Lynette, donsanderson (AKA EndreWhiteMane), CarrionCrow (x2!), Hyper, Leo, and Stilton (I think I got everyone, sorry if I left you out.) You have ensured that I will be busy for a really long time.
Thank you to our diligent trackers. I hope you don't have any major health problems.
And thanks to everyone in this thread. I read every post, and had a great time. There were many great discussions. You even helped me through a panic attack (or three.)

Thank you all!
Now I'll be moving on to the new thread, where the fun will continue.
AgentBirdnest, signing out.
Nice words, Agent.

Thank you also for your surprise gift to me!

Now let the fun and friendship continue in our new thread. There's clearly no stopping us :-)
donsanderson: At least a new release, last sale was a killer letdown.
On another note, GOG support just emailed me saying they can't change my username to EndreWhiteMane until I tell them what new username I want. Which of course I told them in the original ticket, wow, this sale must have got to them too.
Who said there wouldn't be a highlight at the end of the sale? Priceless.