It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive:
You sneaky gifter!! Thank you very much, I will download Mr. Knight when I get home :-)
donsanderson: That didn't go too well, not surprised. Have to go get get the old 'ticker' worked on soon, it'll work out fine I'm sure.
Thanks to everyone for the well wishes. ;-)
Stilton: You've got support here, man, from all of us.
Indeed - we may be a bitchy lot, but we're here for you.
donsanderson: That didn't go too well, not surprised. Have to go get get the old 'ticker' worked on soon, it'll work out fine I'm sure.
Thanks to everyone for the well wishes. ;-)
Yes that's true... Hope you'll get better soon !!

Wow... I've finally got my free copy of Age of Wonders ! :)
trentonlf: I have heard good things about the Gabriel Knight series, but have never tried it myself. Is the bundle worth purchasing?
Absolutely. The first one is an absolute classic. I haven't quite finished the second one yet, but I've quite enjoyed it, although the FMV style was a bit shocking, since I missed that entire era. I haven't played the third one yet; I've heard mixed reviews for it, but it's on my short list for the coming year.

The fact that you can pick up all three in the bundle for less than the price of the first game is a good selling point. :)

...and I see that someone gifted them to you. Wonderful!

superstande: thinking of getting space quest 1-3... Are the puzzles really as hard as I remember from my childhood?
Yes. Yes, they are. If you play SQ2, expect to have to look up help for the cave/gem puzzle unless you're insane enough to think like the Two Guys did, in which case I think I should feel some pity. *g* They're still a lot of fun, and SQ3 is noticeably better about lacking the must-be-insane-to-solve types of puzzles. On the plus side, I didn't find any bugs at all when I played them a few months ago, but then, Sierra had excellent quality control.
Post edited December 08, 2014 by penumbren
trentonlf: You sneaky gifter!! Thank you very much, I will download Mr. Knight when I get home :-)
You're welcome! Since GOG deemed it necessary to mess all our plans for the season, consider it an early Xmas gift and have fun! ;-D
LaPtiteBete: Yes that's true... Hope you'll get better soon !!

Wow... I've finally got my free copy of Age of Wonders ! :)
Wow! That's crazy. Mine was there almost immediately.
penumbren: snip
Hey there, is your GOG wishlist up to date?
Hope everyone slept nice (or will sleep nice soon)

I'm excited to find out that if you own a game in a bundle it will adjust the price all nicely without raising the price on the remaining items like how it'd do if you remove items you don't want but don't have. I guess you all know that though. Not that I was gonna buy the bundle or anything, I just wanted to see what it'd do. Most of those bundles feel dull. I"m just not into those games. Except one set! I got the D&D bundle in the fall sale though I've not installed them yet. I did finally get NWN2 and some others downloaded over the last couple of weeks. Then I'll probably mod them up w/ Nexus site mods. Maybe tonight if I feel awful I'l load and play one to distract myself.

TRI takes over my life making me pissed off on the windmill level. DA2 as well, taking over my life, not pissing me off.
Aw, still no Prince of Persia bundle. =/
So tired... anyone having a good suggestion for a game to play as soon as I arrive at home?
penumbren: snip
IAmSinistar: Hey there, is your GOG wishlist up to date?
:) It is, but I'm involved in the Secret Santa. There are games I keep looking at that aren't on that wishlist, but not many.
Post edited December 08, 2014 by penumbren
JaqFrost: Aw, still no Prince of Persia bundle. =/
Sadly, doesn't seem like there will be one this time. I believe this is the full list of bundles past and bundles to come in this sale. I've only seen a PoP bundle once on GOG during my time here.
moonshineshadow: So tired... anyone having a good suggestion for a game to play as soon as I arrive at home?
Luftrausers. Reprisal Universe. Desktop Dungeons. Devil Dare. FTL.

I'd add Eldritch, but it's still not on GOG.
Post edited December 08, 2014 by IAmSinistar
I'm outta here for a bit - need to be nice to a room full of scared 18 year olds:) Be good to each other...
innocuous77: I'm outta here for a bit - need to be nice to a room full of scared 18 year olds:) Be good to each other...
Take care, silly Furby girl. Talk with you later on. =)
IAmSinistar: Luftrausers. Reprisal Universe. Desktop Dungeons. Devil Dare. FTL.

I'd add Eldritch, but it's still not on GOG.
ok thanks :-) I'll check them out and see if one of these is my kind of games.