It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

does anyone know if i missed shadowrun again within the last 9 hours? :D
skeletonbow: I mentioned in another post that I think it will be a flash freebie promotion sometime during the next two weeks. It'll remain to be seen if it is or not, but my logic is sound. :)
I dunno dude, it's an almost-new game that has barely been on sale. Pretty doubtful it'll be completely free! I'm hoping it'll go > 50% but I'll be buying it at $10 if not. Free seems like a stretch... could always be wrong though. :)
Stacking and Chaos Engine are next.
And I just bought Tex Murphy 1+2 at 50% off thinking, "This is probably the only time I'm going to get these games on sale."

I underestimated GOG yet again. Oh well, worth every penny.
HypersomniacLive: Here's one more soul waiting for it to appear, though not exactly my top pick. ;-)

Enlighten us please! ;-)
https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/2014_drmfree_summer_sale_tracker/post969
Exoanthrope: And I just bought Tex Murphy 1+2 at 50% off thinking, "This is probably the only time I'm going to get these games on sale."

I underestimated GOG yet again. Oh well, worth every penny.
Ah yes. I'm sure we have all had that happen during or around one sale or another.
skeletonbow: I am increasingly of the opinion that the games that have not shown up in the promotion yet which had game images in JMich's image cache are going to be planned flash freebies.
I'm wondering how that would work with the Outlast DLC. Outlast has been in flash sales already, so it can't easily be a flash freebie without annoying people who already bought it. Making just the DLC free wouldn't be much of a freebie for people who don't own the base game.

(The fact that Omerta appears as both Gold and non-Gold made me wonder whether the images were made with some sort of batch processing script that spits out images for all versions/DLC of a requested game. But then there isn't a non-Imperial Dragon Commander image. Maybe Omerta will be free and its Gold Edition upgrade discounted.)
Post edited June 15, 2014 by VanishedOne
skeletonbow: I mentioned in another post that I think it will be a flash freebie promotion sometime during the next two weeks. It'll remain to be seen if it is or not, but my logic is sound. :)
alecej: I dunno dude, it's an almost-new game that has barely been on sale. Pretty doubtful it'll be completely free! I'm hoping it'll go > 50% but I'll be buying it at $10 if not. Free seems like a stretch... could always be wrong though. :)
It's not unprecedented, especially for a quick flash sale period of time. Also the game's popularity has waned a fair bit lately as it dropped from being a top 20 game on Steam to near the bottom of the top 100 and on the way down. A 30-60 minute freebie promotion on GOG wouldn't harm the long term prospects for the game but would likely stimulate more interest in it.
Aveweto: does anyone know if i missed shadowrun again within the last 9 hours? :D
You'd have to do some basic search here. ;-)
So again, when is the Summer Sale going to end? And are the flash sale games going to be the same all the time?
alecej: I dunno dude, it's an almost-new game that has barely been on sale. Pretty doubtful it'll be completely free! I'm hoping it'll go > 50% but I'll be buying it at $10 if not. Free seems like a stretch... could always be wrong though. :)
skeletonbow: It's not unprecedented, especially for a quick flash sale period of time. Also the game's popularity has waned a fair bit lately as it dropped from being a top 20 game on Steam to near the bottom of the top 100 and on the way down. A 30-60 minute freebie promotion on GOG wouldn't harm the long term prospects for the game but would likely stimulate more interest in it.
Well I sure wouldn't mind being wrong! It does seem like those titles are slated for something else and the list is short as to what it could be.
Does anyone want to trade inquisitor for Tex Murphy Classic? I own the Tex Murphy 1&2 and i would love to continue the series :)
lubwak: So again, when is the Summer Sale going to end? And are the flash sale games going to be the same all the time?
Someone asks that about every 20 minutes in this thread or the tracker thread, and someone always responds with "June 30" so I'll go ahead and be the one this time around. ;) We have absolutely no idea what GOG will do for the rest of the promotion except for rampant speculation. We're under the assumption collectively that the flash sales will continue as they are now for the duration intermixed with some "special" promos including the odd freebie and some contests as they've indicated in their promotional newsletters. Other than that it is anyone's guess. They could do flash sales for 4 days and then do something completely different for another 10 days, only GOG.com truly knows for sure. :)
Terpor: Does anyone want to trade inquisitor for Tex Murphy Classic? I own the Tex Murphy 1&2 and i would love to continue the series :)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds
lubwak: So again, when is the Summer Sale going to end? And are the flash sale games going to be the same all the time?
skeletonbow: Someone asks that about every 20 minutes in this thread or the tracker thread, and someone always responds with "June 30" so I'll go ahead and be the one this time around. ;) We have absolutely no idea what GOG will do for the rest of the promotion except for rampant speculation. We're under the assumption collectively that the flash sales will continue as they are now for the duration intermixed with some "special" promos including the odd freebie and some contests as they've indicated in their promotional newsletters. Other than that it is anyone's guess. They could do flash sales for 4 days and then do something completely different for another 10 days, only GOG.com truly knows for sure. :)
Oh, I see, sorry for multiplying the same question :S And thank you very much for your answer. It was indeed very lazy of me, but I am currently in a rush in relation to other matters, while I really don't want to miss anything here :) So have there been any freebies this sale yet?