It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hah! Tactical Bundle, June 17th. 2 more to go.
I tried war, strategic, strategy so close...
JMich: Hah! Tactical Bundle, June 17th. 2 more to go.
I hope Jagged Alliance is part of this bundle.
No Tomb Raider bundle so far? I've tried it without luck...
Will the D&D bundle be coming back around again? :o
Wouldn't be surprised if there is some variant of an indie bundle. Tried some ideas.
skeletonbow: Not sure what all tricks you're trying but I have some ideas you might or might not already be doing that I thought I'd throw your way. :) In addition to variants of game names (by hand, or by looking at the syntax they use on other parts of the site for various games, the wording used in the setup installers etc.) you might want to try all publishers and developers names ...
I had the same idea :) but unfortunately my brute-force run through the pub/dev name list that just finished only ended up finding the Hasbro, Bullfrog, Rebellion and Spiderweb bundles we already knew about.
Neverfree: Will the D&D bundle be coming back around again? :o
We expect on the 18th and last day, they will have a bunch of daily bundles if not all of them like past sales.
Nothing has been found for the 18th and 29th, so most likely we'll have every daily bundle repeated on those two days. Though GOG may (of course) surprise us.
JMich: Nothing has been found for the 18th and 29th, so most likely we'll have every daily bundle repeated on those two days. Though GOG may (of course) surprise us.
they obviously don't surprise enough with you snooping hahahaha
They did mention that there would be some kind of contest, it's possible that it will fall on the 18th instead of bundles perhaps.
JMich: Hah! Tactical Bundle, June 17th. 2 more to go.
Jmich,

do you remember what was the name of the city builder bundle in the past ? That might be one of the few left.
JMich: Nothing has been found for the 18th and 29th, so most likely we'll have every daily bundle repeated on those two days. Though GOG may (of course) surprise us.
Didn't GOG say 30 bundles in that mail? If that's correct, two of the days from 13-29 should offer no new bundles.
Post edited June 15, 2014 by Grargar
Blackfalcon: do you remember what was the name of the city builder bundle in the past ? That might be one of the few left.
Take a look at the links in this post. They don't seem to follow the same naming convention this year though, but maybe you'll get some inspiration :)

Indie Platformer, June 26. Only one bundle left.
Post edited June 15, 2014 by JMich
Blackfalcon: do you remember what was the name of the city builder bundle in the past ? That might be one of the few left.
JMich: Take a look at the links in this post. They don't seem to follow the same naming convention this year though, but maybe you'll get some inspiration :)

Indie Platformer, June 26. Only one bundle left.
Sweet! I really want Guacamelee, too XD