It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MiKiL: Stumbled to Two Worlds? :)
Two Worlds bundle, June 27th
madth3: Oh, I sure hope so.
When people started posting their bundle findings I immediately thought of Two Worlds.

Happy camper here.
Waiting/hoping for Two Worlds too. :)
Niggles: Posting of potential bundles -- isnt that sort of spoiling the surprises?
I'm willing to bet that we'll have them all revealed on the 18th, one day before Steam Sales begin. Like GOG has done with the previous sales.
And probably again on the 29th for the end. If true still need one each:
17th
26th
28th
Post edited June 15, 2014 by RWarehall
I see Spellforce 2: Demons of the Past is 'coming soon' again. I wonder whether it'll also be part of the Spellforce Bundle.
VanishedOne: I see Spellforce 2: Demons of the Past is 'coming soon' again. I wonder whether it'll also be part of the Spellforce Bundle.
Demons of the Past being a relatively new game to the series, I would wager with no. In a matter of fact, I doubt any of the flash sales are going to be part of a bundle deal (someone do correct me if I'm wrong).
Wow, I am so impressed with all your detective work! This is the best thread to hang out in, no doubt.
IAmSinistar: Perhaps JMich will start a thread collecting these finds, since he got the ball rolling?
JMich: I'm just a picture collector.

Spiderweb Bundle, June 25th

Edit: Current list, formatting will probably suck
<snip>
Great sleuthing Jmich! Not sure what all tricks you're trying but I have some ideas you might or might not already be doing that I thought I'd throw your way. :) In addition to variants of game names (by hand, or by looking at the syntax they use on other parts of the site for various games, the wording used in the setup installers etc.) you might want to try all publishers and developers names, and also look through old GOG promo newsletters and RSS feeds for ideas if you have them available. I have email promos back to 2009 and RSS back to 2012 I could archive if it'd be useful at all, just ask. :)

Be sure to try similar tricks if/when flash freebies come up too, they probably will have a slightly different naming in the filenames I'm guessing, possibly with "giveaway" in there somewhere. :)
Post edited June 15, 2014 by skeletonbow
Impressive detective work, kudos to all!

Some of those bundles bring very bad news to our wallets though. ;-)
http://static03.gog.com/adhoc/2014_summer/images/daily_deals/summer_the_guild_bundle_220614.jpg
IAmSinistar: Perhaps JMich will start a thread collecting these finds, since he got the ball rolling?
JMich: I'm just a picture collector.

Spiderweb Bundle, June 25th

Edit: Current list, formatting will probably suck
You're a sorcerer! :)

Yay for Runaway!
Darn it, I'd only looked for that one under "guild". :)
Many thanks to JMich for breathing some much-needed excitement into this thread. Very glad that I was able to unearth one of them, but I am throwing in the towel. I've tried so many different ideas, but Broken Sword is the only one that came up with anything. Honestly, I'm cool with that. :)

Best of luck to those intrepid detectives in finding those last few bundles!
The big question now is... GOG Is going to realize that the sale promos have been decoded in advance by the community, but since they have not advertised specifically how the sales would unfold every day - they could very well alter the sales and jumble them up between now and then too just to throw us off. ;) They're also possibly likely to change their algorithms for file naming in the future to use randomly generated hashes or something. :)
skeletonbow: The big question now is... GOG Is going to realize that the sale promos have been decoded in advance by the community, but since they have not advertised specifically how the sales would unfold every day - they could very well alter the sales and jumble them up between now and then too just to throw us off. ;) They're also possibly likely to change their algorithms for file naming in the future to use randomly generated hashes or something. :)
Or they could just allow this to happen just as originally planned, you party pooper. :P
If they were all going to get revealed on the 18th anyway, I doubt they care that much.