It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ChrisGamer300: Alien Trilogy isn't particularly good at all, they are downright mediocre but as usual Zoom allows of all kinds of shit into their own store, atleast half of their library is crap just to make their selection look larger than it is.

It's been 6 years since their start in 2014 and it just isn't getting anywhere.
People seem to love Alien Trilogy from what I see, that is a good get imo. Also from what I understand Zoom was focused on two other new games but refocusing on the store again with a new website coming soon and more games. They seem to have connections and get titles no one else does.
ChrisGamer300: Alien Trilogy isn't particularly good at all, they are downright mediocre but as usual Zoom allows of all kinds of shit into their own store, atleast half of their library is crap just to make their selection look larger than it is.

It's been 6 years since their start in 2014 and it just isn't getting anywhere.
Truth007: People seem to love Alien Trilogy from what I see, that is a good get imo. Also from what I understand Zoom was focused on two other new games but refocusing on the store again with a new website coming soon and more games. They seem to have connections and get titles no one else does.
Some people maybe like them but then even the worst of games have their defenders, i stand by what i say though that the alien trilogy just isn't good. The game gets by simply by being associated with the alien brand.

Now i do hope Zoom bring in some more heavy hitting classics soon.
Post edited July 16, 2020 by ChrisGamer300
low rated
Eh, I liked it...and as Tfishell says many others seem to also want it here on GOG as well.

That said, i'd rather have a bit MORE game selection here so people can buy them, rather than less. That way people who DO like some games others dislike can still get them DRM-free. :)

ChrisGamer300: It's been 6 years since their start in 2014 and it just isn't getting anywhere.
Well to be fair they didn't make an honest go of it till a short time back when they started adding more games and planning things like a forum and such. So yeah it was "lackluster" until recently....where it goes from here, though, is anyone's guess.

ChrisGamer300: Alien Trilogy is not "bad" by most other alien games standards but for most parts that isn't a high standard to live up to, it's just whatever i don't care quality game.
Fair enough

ChrisGamer300: Now i do hope Zoom bring in some more heavy hitting classics soon.
Tbh I hope they get some of those, but MORE SO to get ones that other stores don't have or don't have DRM-FREE....that alone would help draw in more sale and interest, I think.
Post edited July 17, 2020 by GameRacer
Looks like new website is on the way
SlackR84: Looks like new website is on the way
Oh, that is something. Had given them up for dead really, seeing as they said 6-8 weeks 4 months ago, and 2 months ago I sent them another e-mail asking how that's going and got no reply.
Another update, but I'd say sad news. There is a new site up, but it's very barebones, still no listing of new additions, no way to sort the catalog (though they added a bunch of filters), the news section vanished entirely and no PSC added to payment methods... And it won't be added. They said they would back in May, but in the reply I got now they said they decided to launch a barebones version of the new site instead of delaying even further (remember, this is 5 months after the time when they were saying 6-8 weeks...) and features will be added supposedly over the next 6 months (so if 6-8 weeks meant 5 months, wonder what 6 months will mean). Supposedly a news section will be added relatively soon, and eventually also the listing of new addition and sorting and other things... Eventually. As for payment methods, PayPal Pro and Stripe, and was told that they decided PSC was not an option for them after all. So unless they're going to make their own prepaid cards and make them readily available around here, that seems to be about it for me :/
Cavalary: Another update, but I'd say sad news. There is a new site up, but it's very barebones, still no listing of new additions, no way to sort the catalog (though they added a bunch of filters), the news section vanished entirely and no PSC added to payment methods... And it won't be added. They said they would back in May, but in the reply I got now they said they decided to launch a barebones version of the new site instead of delaying even further (remember, this is 5 months after the time when they were saying 6-8 weeks...) and features will be added supposedly over the next 6 months (so if 6-8 weeks meant 5 months, wonder what 6 months will mean). Supposedly a news section will be added relatively soon, and eventually also the listing of new addition and sorting and other things... Eventually. As for payment methods, PayPal Pro and Stripe, and was told that they decided PSC was not an option for them after all. So unless they're going to make their own prepaid cards and make them readily available around here, that seems to be about it for me :/
Yea I saw some screens of the final website and it looks really good. Seems like what they put out for now is the foundation to what they ultimately want it to look like. By the way can you only pay with safe card? I think they are looking for other options.
Still no screenshots on game pages? The only thing they show are external Youtube videos.
ChrisGamer300: Alien Trilogy isn't particularly good at all, they are downright mediocre (...)
tfishell: Maybe it's crap but somehow it got 1300 upvotes on the GOG wishlist :P (...)
One of these votes is mine. :P Alien Trilogy isn't anything revolutionary by today's standards, but is a downright good FPS. Not to be compared with AvP or AvP2 obviously, but I've definitely had lots of fun playing it on PS in '96 or '97. As far as PS games go, Alien Trilogy along with Doom, Disruptor & Exhumed were my favourites.

ps. just noticed this thead is older than i thought it is
Post edited October 13, 2020 by Vythonaut
ConsulCaesar: Still no screenshots on game pages? The only thing they show are external Youtube videos.
Yeah, the product pages are ugly and useless, unless you already know a game, you should google it to see what it actually is as the trailer often isn't helpful.
Anyway, I made an account and got me Killing Time, that I never felt inclined to purchase on GOG, so I can finally judge how bad it is or fall in love with it. Other freebies include
- not on GOG:
Death Rally, Warzone 2100, Monuments on Mars
-also on GOG:
Bio Menace, Star Gunner, Shadow Warrior: Classic and Complete, Postal 1.
I am pleased at the semplicity of adding free items to the account, compared to the intricacy of "purchasing" a free demo or game on GOG.
Post edited October 13, 2020 by Dogmaus
Just out of curiosity: do they do giveaways?
It's pretty OK, since it's new and all! I bought one game there; KGB (Conspiracy) and it works DRM-Free of course. So far, so good! I wish they stay as barebone as possible, that way there is no way they will soon start some client and other $hit GOG is doing nowadays!
Post edited October 13, 2020 by GlorFindel
Judicat0r: Just out of curiosity: do they do giveaways?
AFAIK they don't even do sales. All the freebies they currently have are the ones I have listed above, when I'm not mistaken.
Vythonaut: As far as PS games go, Alien Trilogy along with Doom, Disruptor & Exhumed were my favourites.
Not a bad PS1 title at all, great atmosphear, but I don't feel the need for a pc version here.
Post edited October 13, 2020 by Dogmaus
Truth007: By the way can you only pay with safe card? I think they are looking for other options.
PSC is the only payment method I know of that I can and care to use, at least. If they know of any other that can be readily purchased with cash around here in a similar manner and doesn't require banks, accounts, charging any "wallets" or personal information and doesn't have higher fees, I'll look into it, but I don't know of any.
SlackR84: Looks like new website is on the way
Cavalary: Oh, that is something. Had given them up for dead really, seeing as they said 6-8 weeks 4 months ago, and 2 months ago I sent them another e-mail asking how that's going and got no reply.
1) Create a Discord account: https://discord.com/

2) Go to Zoom Platform's Discord Channel:

https://discord.gg/tkrU39

You are much more likely to get an answer there.