It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: All of a sudden I feel old. :P
JDelekto: You're only as old as you feel young sir.
Reminds me of the idiot from the Bosley hair restoration commercials, "80% of feeling good is looking good."

An actual human being actually said that. :P
There's a severe lack of new games this week. You really have to do something about it, GOG!
PaterAlf: There's a severe lack of new games this week. You really have to do something about it, GOG!
I sure hope they didn't fire all their release guns with the daily releases during the Fall Sale.
JDelekto: You're only as old as you feel young sir.
tinyE: Reminds me of the idiot from the Bosley hair restoration commercials, "80% of feeling good is looking good."

An actual human being actually said that. :P
Was it Tom Bosley from Happy Days? :)
PaterAlf: There's a severe lack of new games this week. You really have to do something about it, GOG!
Yezemin: I sure hope they didn't fire all their release guns with the daily releases during the Fall Sale.
If history proves correctly, they're loading up their gun.
Post edited November 25, 2015 by JDelekto
JDelekto: [
Yezemin: I sure hope they didn't fire all their release guns with the daily releases during the Fall Sale.
JDelekto: If history proves correctly, they're loading up their gun.
I wonder if they take on volunteers to carry their ammo XD
JDelekto: [

If history proves correctly, they're loading up their gun.
Yezemin: I wonder if they take on volunteers to carry their ammo XD
I've actually been surprised by some of their past holiday sales, they really did bring on a lot of old gaming greats. Don't forget we still have the wishlist to get some ammo behind it. :)
It's not because of lack of game releases or options, because lately they rejected a few games.
They are doing something; taking a break. :P
Post edited November 25, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: They are doing something; taking a break. :P
Which break are they taking? :-P
The sweet one.
It's 2016! Time for some new releases!
astroclay: It's 2016! Time for some new releases!
We're off for the day. Come back tomorrow :P
Does this mean... DOUBLE RELEASE tomorrow???
Habanerose: Does this mean... DOUBLE RELEASE tomorrow???
No it means there usually isn't a release on Wednesday. I have no idea how this thread got started. :P Mind you I'd love a release today but we all have out schedules. :D
tinyE: No it means there usually isn't a release on Wednesday. I have no idea how this thread got started. :P Mind you I'd love a release today but we all have out schedules. :D
I don't think the old schedule is valid anymore. There were a lot of wednesday releases in 2015. The main reason we don't get anything today is that there is a national holiday in Poland today.