It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

vicklemos: So let's spread the love, shall we?! :D
Grargar: You do that. Tomorrow. Make sure to be wearing a clown suit.
I'm quite ready, sir. Count me in!
No 7years of GOG birthday sale today?
Well, maybe tomorrow when i celebrate my birthday.
vicklemos: So let's spread the love, shall we?! :D
Grargar: You do that. Tomorrow. Make sure to be wearing a clown suit.
I was wondering if Dropsy would be seeing a release a release here... I'll have to pick this up on Humble if GOG doesn't release it. Was anything confirmed?
fortune_p_dawg: I was wondering if Dropsy would be seeing a release a release here... I'll have to pick this up on Humble if GOG doesn't release it. Was anything confirmed?
Apparently, yes.
Well well well... looks to me like some cranky little ones didn't finish their peas and carrots.
fortune_p_dawg: I was wondering if Dropsy would be seeing a release a release here... I'll have to pick this up on Humble if GOG doesn't release it. Was anything confirmed?
Grargar: Apparently, yes.
So I'll be playin' it tomorrow, then. Pre-ordered it directly from the dev. Nicest dude ever!

edit: didn't see the link, now I'm all crazy cat lady :P
Post edited September 09, 2015 by vicklemos
YellowAries: Well, that was anti-climatic.
Zeeaire: I agree.^^

PS: Where's that skeleton in your avatar from? Is it from any game? Somehow reminds me of Eternal Darkness. Looks pretty cool.
Inquisitor
Moonbeam: Thanks for the smile:) needed it.
; )
YellowAries: Inquisitor
Thanks. Oh well, my bad, I even played Inquisitor myself... I never made it that far, it's a real 'rough' diamond, though.
If only the combat/stamina system wasn't that unforgiving.
My guess is that we'll see a peculiar game published by Versus Evil someday soon... :P
Post edited September 16, 2015 by vicklemos
Hmm, Piranjade says that the release she was supposed to stream today has been postponed:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/coming_up_on_twitchtvgogcom_e3167/post1037
I hope we're still getting something, we haven't had a release since Friday....
SCPM: Hmm, Piranjade says that the release she was supposed to stream today has been postponed:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/coming_up_on_twitchtvgogcom_e3167/post1037
I hope we're still getting something, we haven't had a release since Friday....
We're doing this on purpose so that people will actually play their games :P
JudasIscariot: We're doing this on purpose so that people will actually play their games :P
And it's working. :-) Back to Evoland 2 for me. I didn't care for the first one that much but the second one is really good, I'm glad I took the plunge on it.
JudasIscariot: We're doing this on purpose so that people will actually play their games :P
Meh, I don't need you to do that. :P
I don't get these games to play them; I just want a really cool looking shelf.