It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So...?
IFW: So...?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB7mHxdHlRY
You'll get Nothing™ and you'll love it!
Eh, we got an upcoming game announcement? :P
Too many announcements not enough releases!!!
Prah: Eh, we got an upcoming game announcement? :P
For something that doesn't look particularly good, either.
I guess they've earned a day off ;)
HiddenAsbestos: I guess they've earned a day off ;)
Our they could release another awesome game that takes itself straight to the top best seller place. Don't think there is much that can top Swat 4 this week.
Probably Memoranda.
HiddenAsbestos: I guess they've earned a day off ;)
David9855: Our they could release another awesome game that takes itself straight to the top best seller place. Don't think there is much that can top Swat 4 this week.
yeah - they could go big - today here's Oblivion and No-one Lives Forever :)
David9855: Our they could release another awesome game that takes itself straight to the top best seller place. Don't think there is much that can top Swat 4 this week.
HiddenAsbestos: yeah - they could go big - today here's Oblivion and No-one Lives Forever :)
Don't forget all the Call of Duty games up to Black Ops! >_<
Grargar: Probably Memoranda.
yeah, i almost forgot about that. i do enjoy a good point n click in my old age.
So far we have gotten Soundtracks for three games.
HiddenAsbestos: yeah - they could go big - today here's Oblivion and No-one Lives Forever :)
I hope we finally see Oblivion. NOLF i'd like to see (and will prob be an insta-buy if we ever see it) but its not top of my list as the retail versions of them run fine.
Prah: So far we have gotten Soundtracks for three games.
Remember when they used to be included as goodies...?

Those were the days...