It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

i_hope_you_rot: Another boring tuesday ?
Well Solomon Grundy wasn't born on a tuesday, now was he? ;)
kotcore: also technically sniper elite came out on tuesday in gog's timezone, at like 1 AM but still :D
What if some of us not interested in that game ?
kotcore: also technically sniper elite came out on tuesday in gog's timezone, at like 1 AM but still :D
i_hope_you_rot: What if some of us not interested in that game ?
yeah...

what if?
fortune_p_dawg: yeah...

what if?
I know you are cheering for every new releases and instabuy them . :p
I was like you once, then I broaden the fuck out of my horizons. I should be pissed at myself for being stupid kid back when I only played NWN & MMOs.
Post edited May 14, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
fortune_p_dawg: yeah...

what if?
i_hope_you_rot: I know you are cheering for every new releases and instabuy them . :p
well yeah, if it looks good, sure.

at the same time though, i only whine and complain if there are no releases. right now there are plenty, whether or not they are of interest to any one of us as individuals is largely irrelevant.
BeatriceElysia: I was like you once, then I broaden the fuck out of my horizons. I should be pissed at myself for being stupid kid back when I only played NWN & MMOs.
Agreed, but many are like who you replied to and want GOG to return to releasing more classic games. Yes, I know GOG probably released many of the ones it has the rights to but there are many more IP holders of rare gems not on GOG they could keep trying to get.

One example: Some foreign games like You Are Empty/other such titles only found on smaller sites might appeal to some.
i_hope_you_rot: I know you are cheering for every new releases and instabuy them . :p
fortune_p_dawg: well yeah, if it looks good, sure.

at the same time though, i only whine and complain if there are no releases. right now there are plenty, whether or not they are of interest to any one of us as individuals is largely irrelevant.
I am also in the "i'll buy/wishlist it if it looks good or the demo plays good" camp, but I also get that some here(who came for the original good old games premise) might be not too keen on the latest releases(or many of them, at any rate).
Post edited May 14, 2019 by GameRager
Where is it?
XYCat: Where is it?
It arrived yesterday.
XYCat: Where is it?
Maxvorstadt: It arrived yesterday.
that makes i a Monday's new game
Maxvorstadt: It arrived yesterday.
XYCat: that makes i a Monday's new game
Well, the game came from the Viking age, and back then, monday was tuesday, so from its sight, it came on the right day!!
XYCat: that makes i a Monday's new game
Maxvorstadt: Well, the game came from the Viking age, and back then, monday was tuesday, so from its sight, it came on the right day!!
They missed their chance to release it on Thursday. :P
Maxvorstadt: Well, the game came from the Viking age, and back then, monday was tuesday, so from its sight, it came on the right day!!
NuffCatnip: They missed their chance to release it on Thursday. :P
Yep. So... no catnip for them!
Did anyone try that game that is like a dollar on the store front with the gnome on it? I purchased it but have yet to try it. could not resist the dollar price and noticed it has a map with dungeons or something similar to Oblivion?.
DreamedArtist: Did anyone try that game that is like a dollar on the store front with the gnome on it? I purchased it but have yet to try it. could not resist the dollar price and noticed it has a map with dungeons or something similar to Oblivion?.
The Dwarves?