It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BeatriceElysia: Wait for 10 a.m. PDT maybe we get great indie instead old niche.
tremere110: We get a DLC! The Stellaris DLC launches today. Exciting I know.
oh thank gods i have been waiting since 1995 for stellarias dlc
tremere110: We get a DLC! The Stellaris DLC launches today. Exciting I know.
fortune_p_dawg: oh thank gods i have been waiting since 1995 for stellarias dlc
I was born in 1994. I love some old games and respect fans of those, but some of you need to stop expecting old games re-releases and give new games a chance. Not every new indie game is a trash.

Few examples of awesome new games:
Ghost of a Tale
Kynseed
Tangledeep
Divinity Original Sin 2
Hand of Fate 2
La Mulana 2

But if you or anybody really wanna watch past with pink glasses, be my guest. Only thing... you are missing a great deal of fun by being such an apology is in order.
Post edited June 04, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
BeatriceElysia: I was born in 1994. I love some old games and respect fans of those, but some of you need to stop expecting old games re-releases and give new games a chance. Not every new indie game is a trash.

Few examples of awesome new games:
Ghost of a Tale
Kynseed
Tangledeep
Divinity Original Sin 2
Hand of Fate 2
La Mulana 2

But if you or anybody really wanna watch past with pink glasses, be my guest. Only thing... you are missing a great deal of fun by not giving new games a chance.
who are you talking to? you keep using the word "you" so i'm not sure if you're talking to me or tremere.

that said, i own and have played each of the games you've listed extensively, and all seven of them are awesome. though, id argue kynseed has some ways to go (it seems completely underrated by the way).

and why are you calling me an idiot? i don't understand. please enlighten with your vast intellect.
Post edited June 04, 2019 by fortune_p_dawg
It's plural you.
I'm sorry if I was quick to judge. I just don't see this "everything in past was better" attitude.
Post edited June 04, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
BeatriceElysia: It's plural you.
I'm sorry if I was quick to judge. I just don't see this "everything in past was better"
i never said that, i love all games (though im not too keen on the aaa scene these days). i was just being silly. and no harm done fyi. :P
Post edited June 04, 2019 by fortune_p_dawg
I'm sorry if I was quick to judge. I just don't see this "everything in past was better" attitude.
Plural "you"? Maybe we should agree to use "yous" in such cases?
I`m sure the word doesn`t exist, but it feels needen to me. And every language is a living and evolving thing.
Maxvorstadt: Plural "you"? Maybe we should agree to use "yous" in such cases?
I`m sure the word doesn`t exist, but it feels needen to me. And every language is a living and evolving thing.
Sadly :P
NuffCatnip: Sadly :P
Yeah, I know, we have many "Smombies" in germany!
I'd say "Y'all", but then our radio's tuned to a country station all day.
NuffCatnip: Sadly :P
Maxvorstadt: Yeah, I know, we have many "Smombies" in germany!
Crap, had to look the word up. :)
Yeah, that's true.
Crisco1492: I'd say "Y'all", but then our radio's tuned to a country station all day.
Check it out ch`all, like Paris rapped!
Enjoy your newest BATTLETECH DLC .
i_hope_you_rot: Enjoy your newest BATTLETECH DLC .
oh yes !1!!
I'm sorry if I was quick to judge. I just don't see this "everything in past was better"
fortune_p_dawg: i never said that, i love all games (though im not too keen on the aaa scene these days). i was just being silly. and no harm done fyi. :P
There are no jokes anymore, we live in a post joke world!
fortune_p_dawg: i never said that, i love all games (though im not too keen on the aaa scene these days). i was just being silly. and no harm done fyi. :P
tremere110: There are no jokes anymore, we live in a post joke world!
I find it funny how they casually make meg/chris mass murderers/school killers so easily for the sake of comedy.