It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am hoping Strife FINALLY gets released here.
EndreWhiteMane: Agreed, amazing how upset people can get about something that needn't affect them. ;)
It's what Joker said in Two-Face while he was in the hospital in "The Dark Knight".

"The mob has plans, Ubisoft has plans, Valve has plans...You know? They're schemers...Schemers trying to control their little worlds...I'm not a schemer. I try to show the schemers how...pathetic...their attempts to control things really are...
So when i say that "no Old Games for this week is nothing personal", you know that i'm telling the truth.

Look what i did to this community with a few movie releases and a couple of In Development releases...hm? You know what i noticed? Nobody panicks when "things go according to plan", even if the plan is horrifying..."

You know what? I can actually imagine this scene reimagined with one of those edits that cuts out Joker's face and puts GOG LOGO instead.
So GOG just introduced a little anarchy, that's all!
Still no new game? PANIIIIIC!!!!!!
Maxvorstadt: Still no new game? PANIIIIIC!!!!!!
Its the calm before the storm. :)
No new game yet. A delayed release or something special? Hmmm...
Maybe a game that can't release till later because of Steam.
Grargar: No new game yet. A delayed release or something special? Hmmm...
Just idly asked myself that question, along with the possibility of a dual service release that's pushing the time up to 10 am PST.
*starts setting fires*
*grabs pitchfork*
Lord_Kane: *starts setting fires*
*handles some GiDs*

Use these as fire accelerators, unfinished stuff usually burns quite well. :P
I know what you mean, I'm counting on it too :-)
zeffyr: I know what you mean, I'm counting on it too :-)
Oh no, please not!
Maxvorstadt: Oh no, please not!
Whether you like it or not, Firewatch is getting released today and most certainly at Steam Time (i.e. in 3h 20min), hence the current lack of release.

Then, there's also Kôna: Day One (in-dev) coming our way today, so I'd bet these two will be all we are getting today.
Maxvorstadt: Oh no, please not!
muntdefems: Whether you like it or not, Firewatch is getting released today and most certainly at Steam Time (i.e. in 3h 20min), hence the current lack of release.

Then, there's also Kôna: Day One (in-dev) coming our way today, so I'd bet these two will be all we are getting today.
I hope you`re not right. It`s been two months since I bought a game on GoG.
muntdefems: Whether you like it or not, Firewatch is getting released today and most certainly at Steam Time (i.e. in 3h 20min), hence the current lack of release.

Well, guess my wallet will remain closed then.

Gee Ooh Gee, why don't you want my moneyz :P