It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My gut tells me it's going to be either another pixel indie title, a half baked beta, or a new slate of point and click autism simulators.

Please, let it not come to pass. There are standards to maintain around here.
tfishell: If GOG had to bring Ride to Hell to bring more good Deep Silver (right?) games, I think many would be okay with that.
BKGaming: I'm not much for zombie games, but I would love to get Dead Island here... use to love playing that.
Dead island? this one i assume( steam again)

Dead Island Franchise Pack includes:

Dead Island
Dead Island Ripper Mod
Dead Island Riptide
Dead Island: Riptide - Fashion Victim
Dead Island: Riptide - Survivor Pack
Dead Island: Ryder White DLC

Platforms:PC
Categories:Action, First-Person Shooter
Publisher:Deep Silver
Developer:Techland
DRM:Steamworks (Requires a third-party download and account)
Features:Single-player
Multi-player
Co-Op
Control Support
Auto-patching
Languages:English
French
German
Spanish
Italian
Polish

well if they just get all they have at GOG that would be a major sales :D

then i'd be getting the secret files games (3 games) and sam peeters plus lost horizon
thats a nice amount of cash
but i guess we be old and grey and in the old folks home before that will happen i guess.

Same goes for the old redalert 1+2 , tiberian sun , c&c (the 1st dos / windows game) and yuris revenge, it will be cold day in hell i guess before those games arrive DRM free here.
Or maybe when pigs fly....
I think some games will never be released drm free....
Post edited February 09, 2016 by gamesfreak64
I'd really like more Bethesda games, especially Fallout 3, New Vegas, FO4, Oblivion and Skyrim. With this recent news it would have been a great time for more Bethesda releases & a promo.

IronArcturus: Or what about Saints Row IV? That would be nice for Tuesday's game! :P
Would definitely buy that too... as long as the Linux version is included.
Will we get The Preposterous Awesomeness Of Everything?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/435840/
Am I the only one who is getting a feeling GOG Employees saw this thread, paused, and then decided to troll everyone by making them wait for the game(s)... :P
Any chance Raven's Cry will come to GOG?
Habanerose: Am I the only one who is getting a feeling GOG Employees saw this thread, paused, and then decided to troll everyone by making them wait for the game(s)... :P
No no, a "Blue" guy spilled some coffe on the "Activate amazing Bethesda, EA, Activision,Ubisoft etc. releases" switch and short-circuited it,and they cant fix it fast enough so they will fire up the "GID" backup generator.Lets hope for the best ;).
Post edited February 09, 2016 by deja65
adamhm: I'd really like more Bethesda games, especially Fallout 3, New Vegas, FO4, Oblivion and Skyrim. With this recent news it would have been a great time for more Bethesda releases & a promo.

IronArcturus: Or what about Saints Row IV? That would be nice for Tuesday's game! :P
adamhm: Would definitely buy that too... as long as the Linux version is included.
Thats a very nice wish.... but wishes seldom come true, if they (the developers/publishers) dont even release older games like secret files drm free, or even more older games DRM free, chances are very small they arrive here, in this lifetime i mean, not in 200 years or so :D

Sometimes it seems they will only sell very very old games DRM free or recent ' crappy' games that will be drm because this way they might actually sell these.

Weird thing is, they(publishers) will release newer titles, but they cant seem to 'part' with the old classic games ?
Frankly i am more intrested in the classic/old games they have then the new games like that agatha christie, thats just not my gamestyle.
Old games have proven to be good cause we had them in the past but they stopped working 'thanks' to microsoft
who releases new windows on which 90% of the older games wont work anymore.
Massively delayed release? Been a while since we've had one of those (that I remember anyway).
Wonder what we're getting? My guess would be whatever Judas has been hinting at for a while, but then the blues do like to stir a little hype with subtle hints on the forum when something big is coming...
I'm hoping for half a dozen big releases rather then just some day 1 release that's held back for simultaneous release....
Surely having to wait this long for a release is some form of abuse?
adamhm: I'd really like more Bethesda games, especially Fallout 3, New Vegas, FO4, Oblivion and Skyrim. With this recent news it would have been a great time for more Bethesda releases & a promo.

Would definitely buy that too... as long as the Linux version is included.
gamesfreak64: Thats a very nice wish.... but wishes seldom come true, if they (the developers/publishers) dont even release older games like secret files drm free, or even more older games DRM free, chances are very small they arrive here, in this lifetime i mean, not in 200 years or so :D

Sometimes it seems they will only sell very very old games DRM free or recent ' crappy' games that will be drm because this way they might actually sell these.

Weird thing is, they(publishers) will release newer titles, but they cant seem to 'part' with the old classic games ?
Frankly i am more intrested in the classic/old games they have then the new games like that agatha christie, thats just not my gamestyle.
Old games have proven to be good cause we had them in the past but they stopped working 'thanks' to microsoft
who releases new windows on which 90% of the older games wont work anymore.
Its 3y old. By now every pirate pirated it, ever steamer steamed it and the console players either already forgot it or still waiting for a healthy PC release (aka the gog version ;) ) because playing such a game with console controls is, like Skyrim or FO:VN/4, obscene. :D
muntdefems: Whether you like it or not, Firewatch is getting released today and most certainly at Steam Time (i.e. in 3h 20min), hence the current lack of release.
This, the game is also having a delayed release on the ps4, it will be available to all plataforms at the same time.
adaliabooks: Massively delayed release? Been a while since we've had one of those (that I remember anyway).
Wonder what we're getting? My guess would be whatever Judas has been hinting at for a while, but then the blues do like to stir a little hype with subtle hints on the forum when something big is coming...
I'm hoping for half a dozen big releases rather then just some day 1 release that's held back for simultaneous release....
Hopefully some releases from either Bethesda, Paradox or Nordic Games.(which were the most likely ones that'd fit the hints and also seem realistic).

Or maybe even more classics from EA or Ubisoft (thought much more unrealistic)
I'd love to see SEGA start releasing titles here.
high rated
Yeah, expecting something day-1ish coinciding with Steam in, what, an hour? But it ain't Firewatch. :(