It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thea the Awakening
mrkgnao: Based on recent file/price changes, I expect we'll be seeing "Thea: The Awakening" and "StarCrawlers" (In Development).
Well guessed! :)
mrkgnao: Based on recent file/price changes, I expect we'll be seeing "Thea: The Awakening" and "StarCrawlers" (In Development).
catpower1980: Well guessed! :)
Not exactly a guess. Just learning to read the signs.
anothername: Its better than a flat out "no" I guess... :(
NuffCatnip: Thats true, I think. :)
But a no would at least give us certainty...now we´re stuck in limbo. :(
In bussiness speak limbo is good; it does not mean No. If their mind where set on no they would most likely say so :)

But yeah, "Stay tuned this week" would have been far more prefered.
So, today's Tuesday once more -and yet people are still posting in the "Thursday's new game" thread for some reason... I guess we should probably expect some more indie games for today, but still, bumping this thread won't hurt...

edit- disregard my comment about the Thursday thread, as it's apparently still about Thursday (only this time "Thursday after 2 weeks") -oh well...
Post edited February 09, 2016 by Treasure
Treasure: So, today's Tuesday once more -and yet people are still posting in the "Thursday's new game" thread for some reason... I guess we should probably expect some more indie games for today, but still, bumping this thread won't hurt...

edit- disregard my comment about the Thursday thread, as it's apparently still about Thursday (only this time "Thursday after 2 weeks") -oh well...
At least for Thursday, we know there will be "Level 22 Gary's Misadventures" (set on 11 Feb on steam).

Firewatch is due today but I think it will be steam/psn only :(

So my bet for today will be on Pony Island ^o^
catpower1980: At least for Thursday, we know there will be "Level 22 Gary's Misadventures" (set on 11 Feb on steam).

Firewatch is due today but I think it will be steam/psn only :(

So my bet for today will be on Pony Island ^o^
Yeah, I was aware of the Gary's Misadventures release... doesn't look like my piece of cake...

On another note, it looks like we'll have yet another InDev game for today : Kona: Day One (info via the "unofficialy confirmed" thread).

I'm personally not thrilled by Early Access concepts (I'd rather have a finished game), so unless something else releases, this will be yet another boring day in terms of releases for me (Pony Island doesn't look like my piece of cake either)... Considering it has been almost 2(!) weeks since I have wishlisted anything, it is kind of saddening seeing my wishlist in this stagnant state...
Post edited February 09, 2016 by Treasure
Treasure: On another note, it looks like we'll have yet another InDev game for today : Kona: Day One (info via the "unofficialy confirmed" thread).

I'm personally not thrilled by Early Access concepts (I'd rather have a finished game), so unless something else releases, this will be yet another boring day in terms of releases for me (Pony Island doesn't look like my piece of cake either)... Considering it has been almost 2(!) weeks since I have wishlisted anything, it is kind of saddening seeing my wishlist in this stagnant state...
mmm, Canadian winter simulation? I feel like I've already seen this kind of game 100 times last year.... :(

Seeing your avatar, you could maybe check the beta of Defender's Quest HD:
https://www.gog.com/forum/defenders_quest/defenders_quest_hd_early_public_test_builds

Personally, I think I will end up buying Rocket League on Steam as most current games bore me as hell with their gameplay....
catpower1980: mmm, Canadian winter simulation? I feel like I've already seen this kind of game 100 times last year.... :(

https://www.gog.com/forum/defenders_quest/defenders_quest_hd_early_public_test_builds
I was aware of the existence of said beta. Someone (amok I think) mentioned it in the forums a while ago, and I promptly downloaded the windows version and tried it out a bit. I didn't get further than the first few cutscenes and the first couple battles however, in part because I feared the savefile created by said beta would mess with my savefile of the original version -Defender's Quest has become one of my favorite video games ever since I bought it almost 2 years ago and I still have it installed on my pc and continue to play it from time to time (and I'm pretty far into it, hence the fear that my savefile would be messed up-it might be an irrational fear but anyways...), and also because I'm so used to the old style, that it was kind of hard to get used to the new look of the cutscene sprites. This HD remake still does look promising, and I'm indeed kind of looking forward to its release, hence this avatar...
Regarding the avatar, I took the original pic from this link from the same blog, which basically said that initially the battle map sprites were going to have a changed look as well, but this thought was scrapped because costs. From the 2 mockup pics though, I liked the Azra one a lot as it was the closest it could be to an Azra chibi, so I cropped and modified it accordingly and made this avatar here this way.
catpower1980: mmm, Canadian winter simulation? I feel like I've already seen this kind of game 100 times last year.... :(

Treasure: I was aware of the existence of said beta. Someone (amok I think) mentioned it in the forums a while ago, and I promptly downloaded the windows version and tried it out a bit. I didn't get further than the first few cutscenes and the first couple battles however, in part because I feared the savefile created by said beta would mess with my savefile of the original version -Defender's Quest has become one of my favorite video games ever since I bought it almost 2 years ago and I still have it installed on my pc and continue to play it from time to time (and I'm pretty far into it, hence the fear that my savefile would be messed up-it might be an irrational fear but anyways...), and also because I'm so used to the old style, that it was kind of hard to get used to the new look of the cutscene sprites. This HD remake still does look promising, and I'm indeed kind of looking forward to its release, hence this avatar...
Regarding the avatar, I took the original pic from this link from the same blog, which basically said that initially the battle map sprites were going to have a changed look as well, but this thought was scrapped because costs. From the 2 mockup pics though, I liked the Azra one a lot as it was the closest it could be to an Azra chibi, so I cropped and modified it accordingly and made this avatar here this way.
I actually prevent myself from playing the original DQ (only played 1-2hours just to check if I liked) as I don't want to get "spoiled" before touching the HD version so I'm patiently waiting..... :o)
Treasure: So, today's Tuesday once more -and yet people are still posting in the "Thursday's new game" thread for some reason... I guess we should probably expect some more indie games for today, but still, bumping this thread won't hurt...

sorry... other people were bumping it on a day that wasn't Thursday, and I just found the game while searching. By 'two Thursdays', I mean not the one coming, but the next one.

Basically next Thursday XD
I'll try to contain my excitement to announce games, next time.
Maybe an in-dev game like Crawl, Offworld Trading Company, or Servo.
Post edited February 09, 2016 by Grargar
Grargar: Maybe an in-dev game like Crawl, Offworld Trading Company, or Servo.
mixed feelings about servo:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/305510/discussions/1/458604254468118023/
Don't get me wrong; I want that game, but I don't think it will be here for a while.

Crawl on the other hand, is absolutely great; and I'm pretty surprised it wasn't in the first batch of games.
micktiegs_8: Crawl on the other hand, is absolutely great; and I'm pretty surprised it wasn't in the first batch of games.
Maybe GOG decided to wait till the team had the 0.9 version ready.
micktiegs_8: sorry... other people were bumping it on a day that wasn't Thursday, and I just found the game while searching. By 'two Thursdays', I mean not the one coming, but the next one.

Basically next Thursday XD
I'll try to contain my excitement to announce games, next time.
I don't really see the need for you to apologise, I was just kind of bewildered that people were still posting on the Thursday thread, while today was Tuesday... And yes, I understood it this way (not in 2 days but in a week and 2 days) as well -most probably something was lost in translation regarding the way I wrote it, as I'm not a native speaker of English... Survival games might not be my own piece of cake, but others might be interested in such games, so you don't really need to contain your excitement -after all, in the future you might post about something which will interest my own self as well...

Grargar: Maybe an in-dev game like Crawl, Offworld Trading Company, or Servo.
As I said a few posts above, we'll have another InDev game for today for sure : Kona: Day One (info via the "unofficialy confirmed" thread).