It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Treasure: As I said a few posts above, we'll have another InDev game for today for sure : Kona: Day One (info via the "unofficialy confirmed" thread).
As GOG has shown the two last weeks, you can never have enough id games...

It has to be a pretty devilish coincidence that both Steam's and GOG's beta games acronyms refer to game companies.
Nah, not again some early access.
Maxvorstadt: Nah, not again some early access.
+1.
We can always not buy them. But please GOG, don't count them as new releases!
Maxvorstadt: Nah, not again some early access.
vanchann: +1.
We don't.
vanchann: +1.
JudasIscariot: We don't.
Well, that`s some good news. So we can expect a real release too, besides the Pre-Release?
JudasIscariot: We don't.
Maxvorstadt: Well, that`s some good news. So we can expect a real release too, besides the Pre-Release?
Hmmmm....perhaps but you (general you, not you specifically) should consider dialing down on some of the FUD regarding GID :P All that stress is not healthy in the long run :P
FUD? Final Ultimate Doom?
GID is clearly Games in Developement, right?
Hum, Fear Uncertainty and Doubt ?
JudasIscariot: Hmmmm....perhaps but you (general you, not you specifically) should consider dialing down on some of the FUD
But I never hunt wascally wabbits! Or black ducks! Not even with a speaw and magic hewlmet! :P
cmon gog :)
Maxvorstadt: Well, that`s some good news. So we can expect a real release too, besides the Pre-Release?
JudasIscariot: Hmmmm....perhaps but you (general you, not you specifically) should consider dialing down on some of the FUD regarding GID :P All that stress is not healthy in the long run :P
Agreed, amazing how upset people can get about something that needn't affect them. ;)
I tell you, today´s the day we´ll finally get Bloodlines. :P
JudasIscariot: Hmmmm....perhaps but you (general you, not you specifically) should consider dialing down on some of the FUD regarding GID :P All that stress is not healthy in the long run :P
EndreWhiteMane: Agreed, amazing how upset people can get about something that needn't affect them. ;)
Amazing, how people can misunderstand a post! :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Agreed, amazing how upset people can get about something that needn't affect them. ;)
Well some people have been waiting for certain games to show up here for a while now and may feel they are being passed over for games that are still in alpha or beta phases. After a while I'm sure they are just getting frustrated that it hasn't shown up yet.
Post edited February 09, 2016 by wolfsite
NuffCatnip: I tell you, today´s the day we´ll finally get Bloodlines. :P
Nah, today there will be a release of a good old game, Bloodwych and it`s sequel! :-)