It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Maxvorstadt: I hope you`re not right. It`s been two months since I bought a game on GoG.
Lucky you!

I've bought 12 in that time... :P
Day one indies and eventual vaporware. Throw an indie movie in there and you have the trifecta of "Good Old Games sells everything but good old games."
muntdefems: Whether you like it or not, Firewatch is getting released today and most certainly at Steam Time
It does on GOG? Where did you hear that?
Maxvorstadt: Nah, today there will be a release of a good old game, Bloodwych and it`s sequel! :-)
I could get behind that!
Lord_Kane: *starts setting fires*
zeffyr: I know what you mean, I'm counting on it too :-)
Ummm No, I just wanted to bring some anarchy into the thread. I dont want firewatch here, I want strife.
Grargar: snip
Welcome back Smug Cat avatar! Facts are all well and good, but it helps to have a touch of superiority about it. ;)
*Drums playing real hard*,''4 hours later''- Ride to Hell Retribution now avaible on GOG, have a good one :D.Cheers
Maxvorstadt: Oh no, please not!
What's wrong with this game? Am I missing something?
Post edited February 09, 2016 by zeffyr
muntdefems: Whether you like it or not, Firewatch is getting released today and most certainly at Steam Time
Grargar: It does on GOG? Where did you hear that?
Ooooops... nevermind. (ー_ー﹡; )

I've read a lot about this game getting released today and somehow I made up it coming here in my mind.

So yay, maybe something big is indeed coming our way today! \o/
deja65: *Drums playing real hard*,''4 hours later''- Ride to Hell Retribution now avaible on GOG, have a good one :D.Cheers
We can only hope.

This is hilarious. I'm just bursting with anticipation.

Ride To Hell Retribution - Nothing Can Prepare You For This Garbage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZBNjXrN6Zs
wolfsite: Maybe a game that can't release till later because of Steam.
I'd imagine this.

deja65: *Drums playing real hard*,''4 hours later''- Ride to Hell Retribution now avaible on GOG, have a good one :D.Cheers
If GOG had to bring Ride to Hell to bring more good Deep Silver (right?) games, I think many would be okay with that.
Post edited February 09, 2016 by tfishell
tfishell: If GOG had to bring Ride to Hell to bring more good Deep Silver (right?) games, I think many would be okay with that.
I'm not much for zombie games, but I would love to get Dead Island here... use to love playing that.
wolfsite: Maybe a game that can't release till later because of Steam.
tfishell: I'd imagine this.

tfishell: If GOG had to bring Ride to Hell to bring more good Deep Silver (right?) games, I think many would be okay with that.
Thats one of the Saints Row Partys, is it? So yeah; very okay with that :D
Hm, either there will be something special today, or the game(s) today are released on Steam too, so we`ll have to wait for them to be released on the dark side first.
Since there are release streams scheduled, I doubt that we`ll see a Keaning this week, but who knows?
tfishell: I'd imagine this.

If GOG had to bring Ride to Hell to bring more good Deep Silver (right?) games, I think many would be okay with that.
anothername: Thats one of the Saints Row Partys, is it? So yeah; very okay with that :D
Or what about Saints Row IV? That would be nice for Tuesday's game! :P