It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New 6-releases wave. Do it.

Mufti999: Why is Guild of Dungeoneering not available (yet)?
Because its official release time is in 6 hours.
Post edited July 14, 2015 by Grargar
viperfdl: Eye of the Beholder. Now!
OMG I thought that link was going to point to its gamecard for a sec! That would have been amazing!
Grargar: New 6-releases wave. Do it.

Mufti999: Why is Guild of Dungeoneering not available (yet)?
Grargar: Because its official release time is in 6 hours.
Oh, in 6h is GMT~18:00. Is GoG referring to a US time zone?
Mufti999: Oh, in 6h is GMT~18:00. Is GoG referring to a US time zone?
No, GOG is always using the Poland timezone (GMT+2). It has nothing to do with when a new day-1 release will occur, though. If the dev/pub wishes it to happen on midnight, it will occur on midnight (like Book of Unwritten Tales 2).
Ok. Greece defaulting, or having no future with a new memorandum <---- i can accept.

But having no new GOG GAMES in Tuesday? /ROAR
Epitaph666: Ok. Greece defaulting, or having no future with a new memorandum <---- i can accept.

The new Terraria update just came up. Go screw around with that for a while. :D
Grargar: New 6-releases wave. Do it.

Because its official release time is in 6 hours.
Mufti999: Oh, in 6h is GMT~18:00. Is GoG referring to a US time zone?
No, GOG is using GOG time. Einstein once said:"If someone understands GOG time, the universe will cry out loud and refuse the to exist anymore!".
Epitaph666: Ok. Greece defaulting, or having no future with a new memorandum <---- i can accept.

You'll get Guild of Dungeoneering today and a bunch of other games that will give you a niiiiice surprise come Thursday :D

Also, you are getting Odallus: The Dark Call tomorrow and that has my personal stamp of approval :D

JudasIscariot: You'll get Guild of Dungeoneering today and a bunch of other games that will give you a niiiiice surprise come Thursday :D

Also, you are getting Odallus: The Dark Call tomorrow and that has my personal stamp of approval :D
Hi Judas, any news of the missing patch for Moebius? :)
JudasIscariot: You'll get Guild of Dungeoneering today and a bunch of other games that will give you a niiiiice surprise come Thursday :D

MBiL_248: Hi Judas, any news of the missing patch for Moebius? :)
Sorry but no, no news.
Hi Judas, any news of the missing campers?

Oh wait, wrong thread.
MBiL_248: Hi Judas, any news of the missing patch for Moebius? :)
JudasIscariot: Sorry but no, no news.
Sad, but thanks for reply. Hopefully we will get the patch here someday.
JudasIscariot: a bunch of other games that will give you a niiiiice surprise come Thursday :D
Ooooh, let the guessing begin! (Thursday's payday, I better hide my wallet.)

I'll go with the ever-popular "more LucasArts". :)

Thank you! Finally some good news!

"Niiiiice Surprise", hope that's a LA batch, or maybe....RESIDENT EVIL HD? :O

tinyE: The new Terraria update just came up. Go screw around with that for a while. :D
Don't have the game, but i've seen you talking too much about it, so i'll have to grab it in the future.
Same case with Licurg and Carmageddon, Sacrifice etc.. :D
Post edited July 14, 2015 by Epitaph666

You teasin' bastard! :P

I will be insane just because I can, and guess Bethesda! :D we can dream right?