It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mobutu: i sure do hope that act 2 of broken agen wasn't the "big fat surprise" promised for today ;)
Probably not, considering that most characters in the game are pretty slender. :P
Anyway it'll maybe just be a big, fat deception. As sometimes happens with GOG hype.
Post edited April 28, 2015 by karnak1
pffff, GOG is deceiving us once again... So much hype for nothing....I DEMAND A REFUND!!! GIMME ME MY 5 SECONDS OF LIFE BACK!!!
I'm calling it now, Bethesda has joined the DRM-free revolution and we'll be getting six releases from them to mark the occasion!

#BethesdaIsAntiDRM
Post edited April 28, 2015 by Barry_Woodward
PaterAlf: Where is our big, fat surprise???

We want GAMES and we want them NOW!!!
Source on the big, fat surprise?

How about you go play X-Wing Alliance ....in GERMAN, huh?

Or wait, maybe you should check on some other Star Wars games in your account before asking for MOAR? :P
Kristian: Source on the big, fat surprise?
"Missing the Weekly Staff Picks? No worries, we haven't forgotten, we do have a big fat something special coming up tomorrow!"

http://www.gog.com/news/promo_lords_of_xulima_40_off

Kristian: Source on the big, fat surprise?
From the Lords of Xulima promo:

"Missing the Weekly Staff Picks? No worries, we haven't forgotten, we do have a big fat something special coming up tomorrow!"
Correct me if I`m wrong, but the release of Broken Age Act 2 doesn`t look like something big fat special to me!
JudasIscariot: How about you go play X-Wing Alliance ....in GERMAN, huh?
Nah, I only play games in German when they were originally developed by a German company.

JudasIscariot: Or wait, maybe you should check on some other Star Wars games in your account before asking for MOAR? :P
So more Star Wars games are coming today?

Or wait, maybe you should check on some other Star Wars games in your account before asking for MOAR? :P
But PaterAlf didn't specifically mention Star Wars.

More Star Wars games confirmed, I knew it!
PaterAlf: Nah, I only play games in German when they were originally developed by a German company.

JudasIscariot: Or wait, maybe you should check on some other Star Wars games in your account before asking for MOAR? :P
PaterAlf: So more Star Wars games are coming today?
I have no idea :) I am just updating things in your accounts :D
Whatever it is (fat or not) we'll probably have to wait until 15:00 to know (GMT time).

It's the best I could do.... but I found one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sXlaBa75Iw
Maxvorstadt: Correct me if I`m wrong, but the release of Broken Age Act 2 doesn`t look like something big fat special to me!
This one has a big fat place in my heart. Damn I loved pt 1. Every piece of it.
Awards for the coziest game ever!!
Maxvorstadt: Correct me if I`m wrong, but the release of Broken Age Act 2 doesn`t look like something big fat special to me!
vicklemos: This one has a big fat place in my heart. Damn I loved pt 1. Every piece of it.
Awards for the coziest game ever!!
If you want cozy games, you should think about Galactic Clicker or Clicker Heroes, those games are really cozy! :-))