It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

karnak1: 76% on Star Wars games??

Damn! That's a big, fat discount allright!! :D
But of course you only get the full discount if you buy the complete bundle - no thanks! :D
I think I'll get stoned to death and die in a dirty gutter eaten by stray dogs for saying this but I'm dissapointed that's yet another StarWars day as I'm not into space/nerdy things :sadpandaface:
Hah! I was talking to my husband yesterday and I said that if GOG didn't do a May the 4th Star Wars promo, I'd be mightily disappointed.
The Star Wars Saber Bundle is mine!
tinyE: Jedi Academy, top notch with a "tram level" that ranks as one of the best single level in any game ever.
Sweet merciful Gog I am so damn near tempted to buy that entire bundle Just to experience that bloody Mecha-Rancor chase again. So memories.

Kyle is just so badass is his appearances there. There is nothing you can do that phases him. "stop that Jaiden. Strait up pimp.
tinyE: Jedi Academy, top notch with a "tram level" that ranks as one of the best single level in any game ever.
HeDanny: Sweet merciful Gog I am so damn near tempted to buy that entire bundle Just to experience that bloody Mecha-Rancor chase again. So memories.

Kyle is just so badass is his appearances there. There is nothing you can do that phases him. "stop that Jaiden. Strait up pimp.
I myself always make Jaiden a super hot Twi'Lek female. :D
HeDanny: Sweet merciful Gog I am so damn near tempted to buy that entire bundle Just to experience that bloody Mecha-Rancor chase again. So memories.

tinyE: I myself always make Jaiden a super hot Twi'Lek female. :D
Is there any other option?
Ahem...
ahheeemmmm

:pulls loogie...throws it on the desk, the cleans it:

Edit : Wasn't ninja'd yet :

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_pacific_general_fantasy_general_d1234

Edit #2 : yep ninja'd
Post edited May 05, 2015 by Epitaph666
Grargar: Ahem...
What do you want, you impatient feline? :P
Pacific General and Fantasy General. HEY! NEW UBISOFT RELEASES!
Edit: Oh, wait what? GOG is the publisher?! O_O
Post edited May 05, 2015 by Grargar
Next on the gog agenda

1) Buy all EA, Activision and Ubisoft titles
2) Rule the World!
Grargar: Pacific General and Fantasy General. HEY! NEW UBISOFT RELEASES!
Edit: Oh, wait what? GOG is the publisher?! O_O
Either a database glitch, or perhaps they bought out the rights for these titles. Maybe they negotiated for them and were offered the rights to the games for cheap enough that they figured the investment would pay off and went for it.
skeletonbow: Either a database glitch, or perhaps they bought out the rights for these titles. Maybe they negotiated for them and were offered the rights to the games for cheap enough that they figured the investment would pay off and went for it.
Nope, not a glitch.
Shit man, those games require some thought.

Judas, don't you have anything for the stupid people like me around here!? How about another Infested Planet or Zombie Shooter. Something I can enjoy! :D