It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cyboff: Think of some Ferrari or Porsche Collector, it's helping me with my game collecting impulses :D
Or anybody who buys a new computer every 1-2 years or a new smart phone every year. They spend more on hardware than I spend on games and they thrash the environment way more too.

vicklemos: You know what "pisses me off"? The fact that, even though we had an enormous sale, I keep checking the main page for new releases. And I'm also the owner of a gigantic backlog.
Am I sick?! :(
Not really. If you're anything like me, it will make you pickier about what you buy, but you'll still be on the lookout for the next "FTL".
Post edited December 16, 2014 by Magnitus
What?! No post in here yet? Color me surprised :p
tremere110: What?! No post in here yet? Color me surprised :p
Everyone was waiting for you to post. :P
I need more games now!!! :D also, merry Christmas (/equivalent)
Oh no. No release means...
... a Christmas sale. Sigh... I hope I'm wrong.
Come on GOG, we know you're gonna release Day Of The Tentacle today as pre-Christmas present. Don't make us wait anymore!!!
It's Christmas time, how about Duke3D Nuclear Winter. :D
Post edited December 23, 2014 by tinyE
Grargar: Oh no. No release means...
... a Christmas sale. Sigh... I hope I'm wrong.
I think we're all hoping for you to be wrong. But if you aren't now we have someone to blame at least: Gragar the jinx
P1na: Gragar the jinx
As long as it isn't Grargar... :P
Who is Tuesday (is she Wednesday's sister?) and who took her new game?
NoNewTaleToTell: Who is Tuesday (is she Wednesday's sister?) and who took her new game?
You know the original Pugsly (spell) died last week.
NoNewTaleToTell: Who is Tuesday (is she Wednesday's sister?) and who took her new game?
tinyE: You know the original Pugsly (spell) died last week.
I wasn't aware of that actually. Yikes.
Argh. I guess Winter Sale. Too many sales in a short time. We need releases!
Grargar: As long as it isn't Grargar... :P
Definitely General Whiskers the Jinx though.
HypersomniacLive: Definitely General Whiskers the Jinx though.
While I could change my forum title, I won't. At any rate, there are less than two hours remaining. We shall find out soon (and not soon™) enough.
Post edited December 23, 2014 by Grargar