It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: And now I have "Tuesday Afternoon" by The Moody Blues playing in my head. Good thing that I like them...
What about "Tuesday's Gone" or "Ruby Tuesday"?
Where the sam hill is today's game?
Well I'll be. This is a rootin tootin release must be....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY2NcGRnh0c
markrichardb: We are the consumer, and we will not stop until our unending hunger has absorbed everything.

Think of us as cute gelatinous cubes.
Tetris confirmed!

Oh wait...
IAmSinistar: And now I have "Tuesday Afternoon" by The Moody Blues playing in my head. Good thing that I like them...
EnforcerSunWoo: What about "Tuesday's Gone" or "Ruby Tuesday"?
Or "Tuesday's Dead"
EnforcerSunWoo: What about "Tuesday's Gone" or "Ruby Tuesday"?
Valid choices as well. For Thursday releases I have a more obscure selection, "Every Other Thursday" by The Parachute Men.
MrAlphaNumeric: Well I'll be. This is a rootin tootin release must be....
You know one of the things that separates the English from the Americans is our total lack of taste, sophistication, or dignity, and yet by using the term "rootin tootin" you have totally invalidated that distinction! :P Congratulations, you are now officially "American White Trash".
MrAlphaNumeric: Well I'll be. This is a rootin tootin release must be....
tinyE: You know one of the things that separates the English from the Americans is our total lack of taste, sophistication, or dignity, and yet by using the term "rootin tootin" you have totally invalidated that distinction! :P Congratulations, you are now officially "American White Trash".
That's just fine in my book amigo... happy to oblige :)
This is surely a long wait, better be worth it :-)
Red Thread Games sent out a message via Kickstarter that they're running a little late due to last-minute issues:

Hi all,
Unfortunately, due to some last-minute snags, we will NOT be releasing at 1800 CEST today. There are some critical bugs in the latest version (one of which is also in yesterday's early access version) that affect, amongst other things, character voices and save-games.
We definitely do not want to release a potentially broken version to everyone on Steam, GOG and the Humble Store, and so we're working hard to fix these bugs before publishing the game.
Here's what can happen with our current, broken version:
• After loading an auto-save, you get stuck. This can be fixed by reloading the save-game, but that's not a great user experience, obviously.
• After switching the subtitles on or off, you lose the character voices. The voices come back again after a while, but this can ruin the experience of playing the game.
• Mac version crashes on load. This is a new bug, and shouldn't be too hard to fix, but it's obviously quite critical!
There are a couple of smaller bugs in addition to this, but those are the major ones. We're working on fixing them right now, and we don't think it's going to take too long, but we do have to run through the game multiple times on multiple computers before we can publish again.
For those of you who have not yet redeemed your Steam keys (and additional content
With any luck, it won't be a late evening at Casa Red Thread, but we will keep y'all updated!
Team RTG
markrichardb: We are the consumer, and we will not stop until our unending hunger has absorbed everything.

Think of us as cute gelatinous cubes.
You can't be cute with 1 of Charisma :(
All I want to know is if there's hope for Costume Quest 2 before halloween.
opticq: All I want to know is if there's hope for Costume Quest 2 before halloween.
Did they finish that one?
realkman666: Did they finish that one?
Yes.