It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
zambrey: GOG should be ashamed of themselves. Every relese here bring some kind of error with price, texts etc, he just used it.
I didn't do it myself but will do next time to make a point. It has to end someday. It's embarrasing.
popperik: I agree. He was curious, the price seemed affordable, so he bought it. Not his fault that the price was wrong.
Sure - it could have happened. As a matter of fact it happened to me as well - during one promo I got Downfall for free because I though it was being given for free. But after that me and other people learnt that it was just a mistake we contacted the support and paid for the game because we didn't want to take advantage of their mistake.

The question is... did it really just happen? And is he willing to pay back? I won't force him obviously, but I just think that he should be ashamed of himself.
Ghorpm: You should be ashamed of yourself.
zambrey: GOG should be ashamed of themselves. Every relese here bring some kind of error with price, texts etc, he just used it.
I didn't do it myself but will do next time to make a point. It has to end someday. It's embarrasing.
Why is everyone down voting this guy? I agree that it's not really OK to take advantage of these mistakes -- and if a new game is being sold for a few cents, it's obviously a mistake and not intentional -- but at the same time he does have a point. This kind of thing happens far too frequently, whether it's during promos or on release days. I'm sure these times tend to be stressful for the GOG staff, but they really need to be more careful about this sort of thing. :/
my favourite topic, yay :D sooooooooooooo... where is it? :o)
What happen? Where teh Tewsdey raleez?
Can I hope that Dreamfall Chapters won't be the only game released today?
god I hope not
Grargar: Can I hope that Dreamfall Chapters won't be the only game released today?
Sure you can. :p
Grargar: Can I hope that Dreamfall Chapters won't be the only game released today?
You can hope all you like, it's free :P
triock: Sure you can. :p
JudasIscariot: You can hope all you like, it's free :P
Taking my statements literally...
Very well then. Is Dreamfall Chapters the only release for today?
Post edited October 21, 2014 by Grargar
I'm always kind of bummed out when the "new" release is only something expected.
JudasIscariot: You can hope all you like, it's free :P
Grargar: Taking my statements literally...
Very well then. Is Dreamfall Chapters the only release for today?
We'll see :)
We are the consumer, and we will not stop until our unending hunger has absorbed everything.

Think of us as cute gelatinous cubes.
Tomorrow's headline: Boy Waiting for Tuesday's Release Eats Own Foot!
Meh, don't forget we got Doorkickers as a bonus Yesterday too...
I'll poke this thread anyway ;-)