It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

An NPP?

Possibly.
fortune_p_dawg: holy crap man where is my oblivion yo?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypXMAIL0p5w
The-Business: GOG is Twitch partner. Pay $5 per month and get subscriber-only features like

-- Access to subscriber-only emoticons,
-- A subscriber-only icon next to your name on chat,
-- Ad-free viewing,
-- Supporting a good cause.
The-Business: *mumbles*wtf*mumbles*
I don't really know why but the *mumbles*wtf*mumbles* made me laugh a lot in here, haha! ;P
tinyE: An NPP?

Possibly.
So now we're doing trade deals with Neptune?

Neptune Progress Partnership. Building better worlds, one over-inflated international bank loan at a time.
tinyE: An NPP?

Possibly.
Emob78: So now we're doing trade deals with Neptune?

Neptune Progress Partnership. Building better worlds, one over-inflated international bank loan at a time.
Of course! You ever tried dealing with those assholes on Jupiter!? Bunch of fucking cheapskates and con artists!
Emob78: So now we're doing trade deals with Neptune?

tinyE: Of course! You ever tried dealing with those assholes on Jupiter!? Bunch of fucking cheapskates and con artists!
Jupiter's still working with the silly old Jovian outsourcing immigrant labor policy, and their attempts at suppressing galactic hydrogen prices is a joke. That's ok, I hear Google is already building a bot factory on Mars that will harvest 2,000 tons of hydrogen a day - no stupid Jovian immigrants needed. We're one market up-swing away from having the liquidity to finally build Elysium, gentlemen! Great days will be here soon, I assure you. See you guys at the Malta conference next month. I've got tee-time at 9.
gimme some classic goodness
Barry_Woodward: "-- 9 pm GMT / 4 pm EST: GOGcast #5: No Better Ship Than a PARTNERship!"

Maybe a new publisher partnership?
Twitch partner. Don't you read the forums?
Another twenty minutes till release if it is by gogs standard release time.

Maybe its Warlock: Master of the Arcane today? Next to the Agatha Christie game.
Post edited February 04, 2016 by Matruchus
JMich: Twitch partner. Don't you read the forums?
I read about the Twitch thing on the forums, but I thought that maybe they could announce a partnership of another kind (A NEW PUBLISHER!!) to coincide with it.
Post edited February 04, 2016 by Barry_Woodward
Another early access game: http://www.gog.com/game/the_long_dark
Seems like GOG will be treating the Early Access games as normal releases.

I don't approve, but at least I will be saving money™.
Post edited February 04, 2016 by Grargar
I'm cool with that. The more (as long as they're good) the merrier.
Grargar: Seems like GOG will be treating the Early Access games as normal releases.

I don't approve, but at least I will be saving money™.
I hope not, though if it is it means I'll be saving a lot more money here.
Hm, I'm saving a lot of money in these days ...