It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Seems like GOG will be treating the Early Access games as normal releases.

I don't approve, but at least I will be saving money™.
wolfsite: I hope not, though if it is it means I'll be saving a lot more money here.
I dunno, I´d rather spend money, but get complete games.
I really hope it doesnt stay that way.
Grargar: Seems like GOG will be treating the Early Access games as normal releases.

I don't approve, but at least I will be saving money™.
Well, The ABC Murders is supposed to release today. (It better. I bought it yesterday because it's supposed to release today. : ) A one-day preorder I'm willing to do.)
I'd rather have more of everything. MOAR!!
Post edited February 04, 2016 by Barry_Woodward
Still hoping for Fallout 3 / New Vegas / Oblivion / Skyrim :p
wolfsite: I hope not, though if it is it means I'll be saving a lot more money here.
NuffCatnip: I dunno, I´d rather spend money, but get complete games.
I really hope it doesnt stay that way.
Ya that is what I want, full complete games. I hate the concept of early access.
I must admit I'm disappointed but I have plenty of games to play (and it's my own fault for getting excited anyway :P). I still find it strange GOG hasn't or can't bring Hexen/Heretic and Commander Keen; those should be easy.
adamhm: Still hoping for Fallout 3 / New Vegas / Oblivion / Skyrim :p
I would take them all. :)
Luned: Well, The ABC Murders is supposed to release today. (It better. I bought it yesterday because it's supposed to release today. : ) A one-day preorder I'm willing to do.)
Yes, I'm aware of that, but I'm not particularly interested in the game. I expected an old release and I didn't get it.
tfishell: Hexen/Heretic and Commander Keen; those should be easy.
Or Imperium Galactica...I must say I'm a bit hungry for another classic release (not that I don't have anything to buy - last year GOG was really generous as far as classic releases are concerned).
tfishell: I must admit I'm disappointed *snip*
Same here. Unfortunately those games in development already affect the release of complete games. GOG released no complete games last thursday and only released 1 incomplete game today (so far). :/

But as others already said - i'll at least save money that way.
Grargar: Yes, I'm aware of that, but I'm not particularly interested in the game. I expected an old release and I didn't get it.
Which classic game(s) in particular were you hoping for?
Impaler26: Same here. Unfortunately those games in development already affect the release of complete games. GOG released no complete games last thursday and only released 1 incomplete game today (so far). :/
My thoughts exactly.
Impaler26: Same here. Unfortunately those games in development already affect the release of complete games. GOG released no complete games last thursday and only released 1 incomplete game today (so far). :/
Agreed, I'm not against early access but those releases shouldn't replace normal releases IMO.
DUDE WTF?

I mean...

Where the hell is our Good Old Game?

WTFFFFF
tfishell: I must admit I'm disappointed but I have plenty of games to play (and it's my own fault for getting excited anyway :P). I still find it strange GOG hasn't or can't bring Hexen/Heretic and Commander Keen; those should be easy.
I don't think it's that easy, actually. It seems that Raven (and as a result, Activision) has, at the very least, retained the trademark for Heretic and HeXen, which means that Bethesda might only have limited publishing rights for the games, which might explain why they haven't released the games in any other store. As for Commander Keen, it's possible that GOG might be trying to bring all 6 episodes here and it might be taking more time than usual, as the 6th episode isn't owned by 3D Realms/id.