It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's 11pm here in Massachusetts, 63'F and super windy outside. Oddly comfy weather for Christmas Eve, despite the rain. If I can get the wrapping squared away soon I'll go for a walk.
When I saw an awesome post in the Lumino City thread in the gog forums. I felt so happy seeing this, definitely made my day. :)
MunkiSiren: I just ate a lovely Blood Plum and it made me happy cause it's so hard to find good ripe blood plums :D
I would have thought that whack to my nads earlier(merry Christmas indeed! lol) would have been the highlight of your day today, unless "blood plums" is a metaphor? :P
Tarnicus: I would have thought that whack to my nads earlier(merry Christmas indeed! lol) would have been the highlight of your day today, unless "blood plums" is a metaphor? :P
Shut up!! I feel horrible for that >.<
Slayer's Reign in Blood is on sale on Amazon for $5. Best thrash metal album ever imho. About to get it as a christmas gift to myself.
I received a gift of Batman: AC today, and that made me happy.
It's 38 past midnight and I'm just back from Christmas dinner at my sister. We ate late because they had forgotten to put the turkey in the oven this morning but that's ok, Afterward we play a game called taboo and we, the men, won 45 to 40 against the women. My godson and his girlfriend brought their dog and it was funny to see the interaction between it and my sister's dog. They're 2 young small dogs but my godson's is bigger and older by two months (12 months versus 10) and was clearly submissive to my sister's dog.
This: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/who_still_doesnt_have_the_witcher_2_and_wants_to_play_it
I found out on xmas that my sister is preggers. I'm gonna be an Aunt! :)

Now I need to start buying all the toys that make the noise.
The most helpful review on Dragon Age Inquisition.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/dragon-age-inquisition/user-reviews

The following is the first and last paragraph

In my opinion, this is the best RPG in the modern gaming world. Excellent work, Bioware. Under the glorious enlightenment and guidance from EA, a game publisher with precise long-term vision in future game development, Bioware finally manages to make a RPG suitable for everyone, but not just a game accessible only to a minority of hardcore RPG players.

By the way, I am looking forwards to see at least 1000 DLCs for this game, because its scope is so huge, and with so much potential to further expand on. Don't keep us waiting, our wallets are ready! We hope that our beloved developers will listen to our suggestion and request, and release the DLCs and expansions ASAP for us. ;)
I read the "Metamorphosis" of Kafka, and it is a quite mindblowing book. Recomend it for all that want to have something to think of for a long time... =)
Playing laser tag with my wife and kids!
FredericoR: I read the "Metamorphosis" of Kafka, and it is a quite mindblowing book. Recomend it for all that want to have something to think of for a long time... =)
I just read up on it and it sounds interesting. I'll have to hunt down a copy, especially given my forum title :)
Knowing I have a week off that is NOT PTO and I am also NOT on call.

WOO HOO!
Being truculent, stubborn, obstinate, and damned proud of it, too.