It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

http://threepanelsoul.com/2011/05/15/on-male-cats/

*Broface*
My wife called her folks today, and found out that one of her aunts finally obtained US citizenship after nearly a decade of paperwork, more paperwork, and waiting. Pretty awesome. Only wish we could have been there for the ceremony.
just seen J.Kallis get 98 not out..
Installed an SSD on my computer. Installing the 'disc' and re-installing went smooth and my computer is much faster now.
Snow (that actually stays on the ground and doesn't melt away right away, making everything wet). Just in time for Christmas, and they've promised a nice -5 => -10 Celsius degrees over the Christmas holidays, instead of the freaking annoying +1 => +5 C we've had for several weeks now, which just means everything is wet and dark. Now it is dry and bright.

Now it feels like Christmas. All presents bought already, Christmas foods bought, I've set up the Christmas tree already a bit in advance (it has some funky multi-color LED lights that dance around in pulses, looks pretty cool) etc. Now I feel I can relax.

Last workday, next time to work next Monday, without spending any annual vacation days. I hope I can do lots of gaming over Christmas, especially X-Wing (now on Tour 3, mission 1). Damn it is a great game even today, the only aging part is the graphics.
Post edited December 23, 2014 by timppu
timppu: Snow (that actually stays on the ground and doesn't melt away right away, making everything wet).
Shut up! :P
timppu: Snow (that actually stays on the ground and doesn't melt away right away, making everything wet).
tinyE: Shut up! :P
Admit it, all those feet of snow give you that warm and fuzzy Xmas feeling. Even your Space Invaders alien has a Christmas hat now.

Too bad we get so much less snow here. It is considered a lot if we get e.g. 10 cm of snow in one day (like I think we got yesterday). You get, what, 10 feet of snow in one day? But then it all melts away the next day?
tinyE: Shut up! :P
timppu: Admit it, all those feet of snow give you that warm and fuzzy Xmas feeling. Even your Space Invaders alien has a Christmas hat now.

Too bad we get so much less snow here. It is considered a lot if we get e.g. 10 cm of snow in one day (like I think we got yesterday). You get, what, 10 feet of snow in one day? But then it all melts away the next day?
XD Yeah I do get a kick out of it sometimes. There is a thrill when I see people on the news freaking out over 1 or 2 inches. It's all fun. :D The only real problem is out snow is so dry that it makes snowmen and snowballs IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!
tinyE: Alvarez went ahead and replaced my new $600 acoustic after originally telling me they wouldn't on the grounds that humidity cracked the other one. Linnea will play again. :D
My present to myself this month :)

What had them change their mind about replacing your guitar? I learned the hard way about heat, humidity, temperature change, warping wood and acoustic guitars.

tinyE: XD Yeah I do get a kick out of it sometimes. There is a thrill when I see people on the news freaking out over 1 or 2 inches. It's all fun. :D The only real problem is out snow is so dry that it makes snowmen and snowballs IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!
*cackles*
Christmas Day Australia,I get to see my family all excited about openings their presents.
Then watching my little Jack Russell rip up all the wrappings...
Post edited December 24, 2014 by gunsynd
I just bought myself a six pack of beer, two bags of doritos and a bag of cheetos. It's like it's Christmas or something.
Well despite my cellphone's processor dying yesterday, I was able to get a new phone today. The old one was a Droid 3 which lasted for just over three years of heavy duty usage. The new one I got is a Galaxy S5 and so far I'm loving it although I really wish it had a physical keyboard like my Droid 3.

Surprisingly, I was able to recover my entire contacts list.
They say Christmas is a time of magic. And they are right! The first snow has just started falling from the sky here. It's gorgeous!
I just ate a lovely Blood Plum and it made me happy cause it's so hard to find good ripe blood plums :D
infinite9: Well despite my cellphone's processor dying yesterday, I was able to get a new phone today. The old one was a Droid 3 which lasted for just over three years of heavy duty usage. The new one I got is a Galaxy S5 and so far I'm loving it although I really wish it had a physical keyboard like my Droid 3.

Surprisingly, I was able to recover my entire contacts list.
Awesome