It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chadjenofsky: It's a mix of SciFi and Horror. I hope my last clue gave that impression. This round will have some censored faces. As for Short Circuit, that's a decade too late and definitely not intended for the same audience ;-)
ABH20: DEMON SEED.

A movie in which a scientist creates an artificial intelligence that rapes and impregnates his estranged wife.

Based on a book by Dean Koontz.
That's it! :-)
tinyE: I was going to guess Chopping Mall but that 2nd set of pics killed that. Besides, looking back on it, the killer robots in Chopping Mall didn't look nearly that good; I think a 5 year old built them.
chadjenofsky: Looks good! I need to see that one. It would have been fun to watch when I was stuck in a mall job and having to endure the nonstop Christmas music loop. The mall would blast the music even when it was during the quiet of morning.
When I read that I must admit I was left thinking how could it get stuck during the job..................then I realised it was A JOB IN THE MALL :P
tinyE: No shit? I did that for six years. :P On really bad days I'd go home and watch the original Dawn of the Dead. :D
LOL! I loved the humor in that movie--especially when the dead invade...possibly even a social commentary piece!

LoboBlanco: When I read that I must admit I was left thinking how could it get stuck during the job..................then I realised it was A JOB IN THE MALL :P
Yeah... and it was in the worst part of the mall: A kiosk in the middle of the hallway!

(OK, to be fair "the worst" possibly tied with working at a store in the food court) =P
Damnit, I have CHOPPING MALL, and have wanted to watch it for probably 20 years, and I still haven't gotten around to it. I HAVE SO MANY MOVIES!!!!! This is not a complaint. How I love thee, karagarga!
ABH20:
*poke poke*

post a movie clue!!!

Okay I think I'm tired running around, time to try and sleep.
Post edited December 18, 2015 by drealmer7
Someone take my turn.
Okay. I'll go! :D

What's this movie? :D
Attachments:
pic.jpg (55 Kb)
tinyE: Okay. I'll go! :D

Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan?

PaterAlf: Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan?
YES!

Seriously, that was kind of a stupid thing for me to do in here so I apologize if any of you felt I was screwing up the thread. I'm really loopy right now. :P

ABH20's turn remains open for the taking.
Post edited December 19, 2015 by tinyE
Ok, I will post the next picture:
Attachments:
"Planet of the Apes - Peter Jackson Edition"?
The art style looks/feels like Cool World...Maybe?
Is it the Ralph Bakshi film, 'Coonskin'?

(I apologize if anyone take offence at that name, but it is the title of a film)
My first association was Rock & Rule, but I'm pretty sure that's not it.
rtcvb32: The art style looks/feels like Cool World...Maybe?
CARICATUREKILB: Is it the Ralph Bakshi film, 'Coonskin'?

(I apologize if anyone take offence at that name, but it is the title of a film)
It is a Ralph Bakshi movie, but it's neither Cool World nor Coonskin.
Post edited December 20, 2015 by PaterAlf

LMAO