It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Breja: Well, it is distinct is what I meant.

Nope, neither of those.

Here, maybe this will help
Ah I threw myself off by assuming it was a lizard - Hell Comes To Frogtown!
Post edited August 10, 2015 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: Ah I threw myself off by assuming it was a lizard - Hell Comes To Frogtown!
Good man! See, easy after all. Now find something I won't guess, we should let others play too :)
Tarnicus: Ah I threw myself off by assuming it was a lizard - Hell Comes To Frogtown!
Breja: Good man! See, easy after all. Now find something I won't guess, we should let others play too :)
I chose something last night that I hoped would be guessed fairly quickly as my brain was starting to go a bit loopy from lack of sleep. I'll see if I can find something a little more obscure this time :) So far my 2 correct guesses have come from research, not from actually seeing the movies!
Okay I've got one (finally!). I've even got my hints lined up, as I am highly doubtful that anyone will guess this one without having seen it. This movie has one of the most amazing soundtracks! I will accept the English or [other language] name.

Edit: Breja - I meant to say that I found it interesting that the two pics you linked from Hell Comes to Frogtown both had left-handers in it. The frog with the chainsaw would kill himself using a chainsaw like that - there is no such thing as a left-handed chainsaw, so he is wielding a right-handed one left-handed, which is very dangerous!
Attachments:
obscure.jpg (42 Kb)
mwb1100: ]
To avoid fainting keep repeating,
It's only a movie
..only a movie
..only a movie
You sir, get a +1

A few completely random guesses of Tarnicus movie, I don't think I've seen it, the actor is unfamiliar; Lone Wolf and Cub, Yojimbo, Ran, Shogun Assassin, Red Sun, Kagemusha, Storm Warriors.
bad_fur_day1: You sir, get a +1

A few completely random guesses of Tarnicus movie, I don't think I've seen it, the actor is unfamiliar; Lone Wolf and Cub, Yojimbo, Ran, Shogun Assassin, Red Sun, Kagemusha, Storm Warriors.
*grins* I was hoping people would think it was a Japanese movie. I intentionally chose a misleading picture :D I'm just heading down to my friend's house to pick some of his spinach, so it might be a while until I respond.

Hint 1: The non-English title for this movie is in French.
bad_fur_day1: You sir, get a +1

Tarnicus: *grins* I was hoping people would think it was a Japanese movie. I intentionally chose a misleading picture :D I'm just heading down to my friend's house to pick some of his spinach, so it might be a while until I respond.

Hint 1: The non-English title for this movie is in French.
Doesn´t look like a japanese face to me, probably someone around the China region, definitely looks like a nomad.
I thought it could also be set in the India region.
And who goes to a friends house to pick up spinach, it's not spinach is it. :p
LoboBlanco: Doesn´t look like a japanese face to me, probably someone around the China region, definitely looks like a nomad.
Agreed totally. I've met a few Westerners who are unable to differentiate between Japanese, Chinese, Korean and other Asian facial feature differences.

Spectre: I thought it could also be set in the India region.
Hint 2: The movie is set and filmed in Nepal

bad_fur_day1: And who goes to a friends house to pick up spinach, it's not spinach is it. :p
If I wanted what you are alluding to, I'd just drop in and see my neighbour :P Yes it is delicious home grown English spinach. I love to forage and am very slack when it comes to gardening. Fortunately my friend grows delicious some delicious food.
Hint 3: It was nominated for Best Foreign film for an Academy Award.

Here's another pic from it. I'm glad I checked the properties for the pic as they contained the film title lol
Attachments:
obscure2.jpg (102 Kb)
Himalaya : L'Enfance d'un chef. in english- Himalaya: The Childhood of a Leader
Post edited August 10, 2015 by robocop83
robocop83: Himalaya : L'Enfance d'un chef
Correct! A movie that moved me to tears; gorgeous scenery, a touching story, everyone but two of the cast had never acted before and one of my top 5 musical scores. Your turn :)
Next:
Attachments:
2001.jpg (57 Kb)
the.jpg (63 Kb)
I've refrained from posting guesses that were actually right before so, I'm gunna take a wild stab at Kundun, because it has people with pointy hats in it.