It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CARICATUREKILB: Is it the Ralph Bakshi film, 'Coonskin'?

(I apologize if anyone take offence at that name, but it is the title of a film)
PaterAlf: It is a Ralph Bakshi movie, but it's neither Cool World nor Coonskin.
Could it be Hey Good Lookin'?
Yezemin: Could it be Hey Good Lookin'?
It could and it is.

Your turn!
Okay. Next one.

This is a sequel.
Attachments:
Post edited December 20, 2015 by Yezemin
I'm pretty sure i've seen that but I can't recolect what it is.
Ghostfromthepast: I'm pretty sure i've seen that but I can't recolect what it is.
That's what she said.
Hint time.^^

I already said it was a sequel, but it's not the first sequel in that series and neither is it the last.

It came out in the early 90's.

Here's another pic.
Attachments:
golf.png (359 Kb)
Yezemin: Hint time.^^

I already said it was a sequel, but it's not the first sequel in that series and neither is it the last.

It came out in the early 90's.

Here's another pic.
hmmm
It looks like it would be an action movie, I'll wrack my brain a bit and see if I can think what it could be based on the clues, but for now I'm going to guess Hellraiser III. It's been a long time since I watched it and I figure you could be picking SSs that don't reveal.
drealmer7: hmmm
It looks like it would be an action movie, I'll wrack my brain a bit and see if I can think what it could be based on the clues, but for now I'm going to guess Hellraiser III. It's been a long time since I watched it and I figure you could be picking SSs that don't reveal.
Nope, not Hellraiser III.
Here's another pic to keep you guessing.

I am trying very hard to not make them too obvious 'cause otherwise it would be too easy.
Attachments:
some_guy.png (478 Kb)
Yezemin: Here's another pic to keep you guessing.

I am trying very hard to not make them too obvious 'cause otherwise it would be too easy.
Is it Child's Play 3? Great movie.

:Replaces blanks with real bullets:
Son of bitch I've only seen that movie 50 times!!!! Way better than #2.
Yezemin: Here's another pic to keep you guessing.

bad_fur_day1: Is it Child's Play 3? Great movie.

:Replaces blanks with real bullets:
And we have a winner.^^ Your turn.
Damn, closer than I thought with Hellraiser 3! I've only seen the original Child's Play!
Okay, this one is super mysterious.

It's cool because if you understand what the meaning is then you'll crack the case. There's more hints coming, I hope no one gets it because I really want to post the next dastardly ingenious clue.
Attachments:
Okay, time for the next clue. Can you detect this crime scene and crack the case? There's good clues in there.

Little bit of warning, it's a pretty bad crime scene, probably not good for children.

I accidentally spilt some human ketchup is all officer...
Attachments: