It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

drealmer7: Hmmm, that does look familiar. Is it a Todd Solondz movie?
Nope.

Todd Solondz did a comedy?
xSinghx: Todd Solondz did a comedy?
Hah, well, I never know how people categorize things any more.
Hint 3 looks very familiar, but I just can't place it.

Is it I Heart Huckabees?
chadjenofsky: Hint 3 looks very familiar, but I just can't place it.

Is it I Heart Huckabees?
Correct. I thought Hint #3 was the dead give away as well given how memorable that scene is. I should also call attention to Jon Brion's score for the movie. it's maybe one of the best of the decade.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eOLOmCjRPY
Attachments:
Post edited December 11, 2015 by xSinghx

Is it I Heart Huckabees?
I knew as soon as I saw you say that that was it! Well done! By the way I just had a huge not-a-coinicidence happen yesterday, when this was guessed, as well. Crazy.

Is it I Heart Huckabees?
xSinghx: Correct. I thought Hint #3 was the dead give away as well given how memorable that scene is. I should also call attention to Jon Brion's score for the movie. it's maybe one of the best of the decade.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eOLOmCjRPY
That was just a wild guess, too. I had previously guessed correctly by your other hint that it was directed by David O. Russell, but didn't see that he also directed I Heart Huckabees.
====================================================================================
Let's see if anyone can guess this one... Now, stare into the light... and bask into those dated special effects!
Attachments:
Sorry for the delay. To make up for it, here are 3 more hints. Tomorrow the hints will be more telling.

This movie is dated as you can tell from the pics. It's a mix of SciFi and---

For now, some more techno scenery and... oh my! Something kinky.
Attachments:
hint2.jpg (13 Kb)
hint3.jpg (45 Kb)
hint4.jpg (20 Kb)
I watch too many bad sci fi movies because about eight titles come to mind. :P
Is it Short Circuit?
gogamess: Is it Short Circuit?
Sorry, no. But, thanks for guessing. I can see where you might think that from the shot of those black cameras.

Will post the next round of big hints soon.
It's a mix of SciFi and Horror. I hope my last clue gave that impression. This round will have some censored faces. As for Short Circuit, that's a decade too late and definitely not intended for the same audience ;-)
Attachments:
output.jpg (20 Kb)
I was going to guess Chopping Mall but that 2nd set of pics killed that. Besides, looking back on it, the killer robots in Chopping Mall didn't look nearly that good; I think a 5 year old built them.
tinyE: I was going to guess Chopping Mall but that 2nd set of pics killed that. Besides, looking back on it, the killer robots in Chopping Mall didn't look nearly that good; I think a 5 year old built them.
Looks good! I need to see that one. It would have been fun to watch when I was stuck in a mall job and having to endure the nonstop Christmas music loop. The mall would blast the music even when it was during the quiet of morning.
tinyE: I was going to guess Chopping Mall but that 2nd set of pics killed that. Besides, looking back on it, the killer robots in Chopping Mall didn't look nearly that good; I think a 5 year old built them.
chadjenofsky: when I was stuck in a mall job and having to endure the nonstop Christmas music loop. The mall would blast the music even when it was during the quiet of morning.
No shit? I did that for six years. :P On really bad days I'd go home and watch the original Dawn of the Dead. :D
chadjenofsky: It's a mix of SciFi and Horror. I hope my last clue gave that impression. This round will have some censored faces. As for Short Circuit, that's a decade too late and definitely not intended for the same audience ;-)
DEMON SEED.

A movie in which a scientist creates an artificial intelligence that rapes and impregnates his estranged wife.

Based on a book by Dean Koontz.