It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

drealmer7: I thought it would have more people knowing what it was because of the gangster movie enthusiasts tend to be quite a big group, but apparently horror is where it is at around here! I'll try to get a stumper of a horror movie next time it's my turn, I suppose.
I have nothing against horror movies, but I think it's also good to keep a mix of genres in the game - so as far as I'm concerned, more gangster movies is fine.

I'll take a guess at this, even though I hate guessing for movies I haven't actually seen:

Stiletto?
drealmer7: snip
The Biggest Bundle of Them All?

I googled...
Hey this thread is great!
drealmer7: At least there's been a couple guesses so far. Here's a bit more revealing of a picture.

Here's two.
The man in the picture looks like it's John Cassavetes, so maybe it's Roma come Chicago?
Some activity! YAY! No correct guesses, but, someone was close-ish!
Is it Grand Slam?
drealmer7: Some activity! YAY! No correct guesses, but, someone was close-ish!
No point in me guessing as I wouldn't have a clue, so I am eagerly awaiting someone to get it and for this thread to move on :)
Tarnicus: ...I am eagerly awaiting someone to get it and for this thread to move on :)
I agree, there's something to be said for using images found on imdb or google. :P
Tarnicus: ...I am eagerly awaiting someone to get it and for this thread to move on :)
xSinghx: I agree, there's something to be said for using images found on imdb or google. :P
Found images are lame~! That's the name of the game, know the movie, guess the movie, or it gets stuck! Some progress has been made in the guessing, patience, all.

I've seen this thread get stuck for a week+

Get watching some Italian mob movies with Americans in it (dubbed in english.) Two stars from New York, NY.

Next image will give it away, so, yeah. All in time (:
Post edited August 25, 2015 by drealmer7
Anyone catch TCM's Summer of Darkness? A regular airing of classic film noir every Friday this Summer. I hope they do it again next year.
xSinghx: I agree, there's something to be said for using images found on imdb or google. :P
Reverse image searches make those too easy :P *watches reverse image search usage increase*

drealmer7: Found images are lame~! That's the name of the game, know the movie, guess the movie, or it gets stuck! Some progress has been made in the guessing, patience, all.

I've seen this thread get stuck for a week+

Get watching some Italian mob movies with Americans in it (dubbed in english.) Two stars from New York, NY.

Next image will give it away, so, yeah. All in time (:
Oh I agree, I'm not complaining, just keen to see it move forward to something I can take a guess at :) Sure I'll watch an Italian mob movie with Americans in it. I like the look of the one you have been posting screenshots of. What is it called so I can downloaded it? :P
Post edited August 25, 2015 by Tarnicus
It's more than just a standard Italian mob movie though. It's drama/crime/thriller, with a backdrop of Vegas and mafia stuff goings on. It's based on a book.
Machine Gun McCain
Spectre: Machine Gun McCain
Right on! You got it! Well done!!! Check it out, all! Peter Falk, John Cassavettes, and Gena Rowlands add their artistic talents to a great crime-thriller-drama.
drealmer7: Found images are lame~!
I don't really care about screen grabs. It's just about giving clues that are inclusive enough that someone can (through some research) find the answer. If the only people that can solve it are those that have already seen it then what's to be discovered? That's kind of lame. :P