It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Strijkbout: I would say the vehicles on the right are german WW2 halftracks.

Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark?
Come on, I wouldn't be that obvious. But you are right about the vehicles.
Time for the second picture.
(Great Scott !! Must... keep... silent...)
Ok guys, give me some feedback. Since no one is guessing I'm not sure if you need another picture or a hint, or have missed the last one.
more pics
give a country of origin is a good hint to me
drealmer7: more pics
USA, though it was shot in Wales, England and Spain.
Attachments:
boat.jpg (77 Kb)
soldiers.jpg (117 Kb)
Breja: USA, though it was shot in Wales, England and Spain.
Ah, see, now I've got the actor and can find it out. And since no one else has made many guesses, I'ma go ahead and do that (I usually try to only guess movies I've seen or at least am aware of.)

At least, I thought I recognized the actor (JP being his initials, not to give much away), but after a cursory glance at his imdb I didn't find anything that I thought might be it, soo, maybe it's not him, or, I didn't look thoroughly enough.
Post edited August 28, 2015 by drealmer7
The Keep?
Strijkbout: The Keep?
It is indeed. Michaels Mann's much maligned magnificent movie (aliteration away!). Despite it's poor reviews I love it. The visuals and the phenomenal score create a haunting, dreamlike atmosphere, and the cast (Jurgen Prochnow, Gabriel Byrne, Ian McKellen and Scott Glenn) is simply superb. Next to Carpenter's In the Mouth of Madness it is my favourite horror movie (though really I think of it more as a modern dark fantasy movie, somewhat like Highlander). For those who have not seen, I cannot recomment it highly enough.

Your turn :)
Weird, for some reason I thought it wasn't The Keep.
Strijkbout: The Keep?
Breja: It is indeed. Michaels Mann's much maligned magnificent movie (aliteration away!). Despite it's poor reviews I love it. The visuals and the phenomenal score create a haunting, dreamlike atmosphere, and the cast (Jurgen Prochnow, Gabriel Byrne, Ian McKellen and Scott Glenn) is simply superb. Next to Carpenter's In the Mouth of Madness it is my favourite horror movie (though really I think of it more as a modern dark fantasy movie, somewhat like Highlander). For those who have not seen, I cannot recomment it highly enough.

Your turn :)
I've seen that movie a longlonglong time ago, that picture of the fairytale village put me on the wrong foot though.

Next!
Attachments:
I have no clue and there is nothing here for me to even start searching... other than that it's on YouTube :P
It looks crazy enough to be something out of a Jodorowsky film but I don't think that's it.
I see more hints are in order.
Attachments:
badguy.jpg (34 Kb)
Post edited August 29, 2015 by Strijkbout
Strijkbout: I see more hints are in order.
To Live and Die in LA.

But somehow I wish it was this Dafoe film instead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eiv9Bhbsxfk

or this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB8YDlxH1Ho

Strange things appear when finding answers for this game...
Post edited August 29, 2015 by xSinghx