It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Another clue is the name of the film is like a slang word for spys.
Spectre: Another clue is the name of the film is like a slang word for spys.
Spookies?
Correct.
The story behind the making of the movie is quite interesting.

https://thedissolve.com/features/oral-history/788-the-strange-saga-of-spookies/
As originally conceived, the film that became Spookies attempted to subvert hoary haunted-house tropes by bombarding its party-going human characters with unique monsters: a possessed witch with a glowing brain, Muck Men bursting from a wine-cellar floor, a Hallway Demon melting a lady with his electric tongue, and a hideous transforming Spider Woman who literally sucks a man dry.

When the financier took the film away from its original makers, he handed it over to a second director who inserted scenes of a Crypt Keeper-type sorcerer, a cat man, a half-dead bride, high schoolers dressed as zombies, and a little boy having a haunted birthday party.

Spookies was originally shot in 1984—under the title Twisted Souls—by first-time filmmakers Brendan Faulkner and Thomas Doran, friends and horror fanatics since childhood. Tom and Brendan directed scenes for an exploitation movie called Igor And The Lunatics, as well as several horror films that were never completed. While making a demo reel for their project Hellspawn, they met a British film distributor named Michael Lee who was eager to finance a horror movie.
UP NEXT:
Attachments:
Post edited August 19, 2015 by drealmer7
It's an Italian/English movie with some well known/famous people in it.
bump with a new SS
Attachments:
drealmer7: It's an Italian/English movie with some well known/famous people in it.
Scorsese's Mean Streets?
drealmer7: It's an Italian/English movie with some well known/famous people in it.
Tarnicus: Scorsese's Mean Streets?
Definitely not that mainstream/well-known. That's not really Italian either. More pics inc.
Attachments:
Post edited August 20, 2015 by drealmer7
Tarnicus: Scorsese's Mean Streets?
drealmer7: Definitely not that mainstream/well-known. That's not really Italian either. More pics inc.
It's not it though, but it kind of reminds of that one film, I think it was called "The thief who came to dinner"
I figured an italian mob/heist type movie would be more well-known! It's from the late 60's, Italian with some English actors. Including a couple that was famous in the 60s+70s for their independent movies (he directed a lot, she acted a lot.)
drealmer7: I figured an italian mob/heist type movie would be more well-known!
They Came to Rob Las Vegas - just guessing.
At least there's been a couple guesses so far. Here's a bit more revealing of a picture.

Here's two.
Attachments:
Post edited August 23, 2015 by drealmer7
drealmer7: Here's a bit more revealing of a picture.
If you say so... I guess it could be described as "a sausage between two hot buns".
You'd have to strap me into a chair with eye clamps like Alex DeLarge to watch independent Italian films from the 60's.
bad_fur_day1: You'd have to strap me into a chair with eye clamps like Alex DeLarge to watch independent Italian films from the 60's.
A Clockwork Orange is one of my favorite movies if not my favorite movie of all time, and yet, I disagree with you because you're grouping an entire variety of movies and disregarding them all arbitrarily without seeming to accept that some can be good.

Also, this movie is definitely a mix of Italian/US. You should give it a try once it gets revealed/guessed correctly.

I thought it would have more people knowing what it was because of the gangster movie enthusiasts tend to be quite a big group, but apparently horror is where it is at around here! I'll try to get a stumper of a horror movie next time it's my turn, I suppose.