It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Meanwhile they go an give Oscars to movies like the Godfather and Chariots of Fire!
Can simply be solved by having the entire jury be seven year old boys.
tinyE: Meanwhile they go an give Oscars to movies like the Godfather and Chariots of Fire!
Strijkbout: Can simply be solved by having the entire jury be seven year old boys.
Or 37 year old inn keepers.
I'll keep the theme of classics going...
Attachments:
snipsnip.jpg (55 Kb)
strixo: I'll keep the theme of classics going...
I know it but I'll stay out of this one.

GREAT MOVIE!
strixo: I'll keep the theme of classics going...
tinyE: I know it but I'll stay out of this one.

GREAT MOVIE!
I know, right?

Just watched the finale on youtube to have a good laugh.
I'm sure I know this movie, but I'm not sure which one it was.
Was it The Ice Pirates?
Gabelvampir: I'm sure I know this movie, but I'm not sure which one it was.
Was it The Ice Pirates?
You bet. Your turn.
I nice, I guessed something right for a change.
The Ice Pirates is a really funny movie, glad i bought the DVD a few years ago. After I saw it on TV, more then 10 years ago.
Unforunately I have nothing awesome prepared and no time to search for something really good, so I'll have to go with something more mainstream I have lying around to not hold up the thread for too long.
Attachments:
ufo.png (91 Kb)
The Thing?
Strijkbout: The Thing?
Was there a spaceship shot in the Thing? Didn't they just find it buried in the ice?
DarkoD13: Was there a spaceship shot in the Thing? Didn't they just find it buried in the ice?
Yes, at the VERY beginning. You may have been just sitting down with your popcorn when it happens. If Strijkbout got this right he deserves some props because it's a really quick scene.
Yes it is John Carpenter's The Thing, one of the first few frames of the movie after the usual studio logo stuff.
Sorry for not posting here all the quick, somehow I was not alerted to activity in this thread.
And now it's your turn, I should prepare something more obscure for next time I give the right answer. I'll have to look at my DVD collection over the weekend.
Your turn, dude.
Gabelvampir: Yes it is John Carpenter's The Thing, one of the first few frames of the movie after the usual studio logo stuff.
Sorry for not posting here all the quick, somehow I was not alerted to activity in this thread.
And now it's your turn, I should prepare something more obscure for next time I give the right answer. I'll have to look at my DVD collection over the weekend.
I should have used the reply, but I will choose an obscure movie for you now. :)
Nice pic anyway, I wasn't sure about The Thing though but it's one of my favorite movies, also doubted it could be Close Encounters.

The next movie is somewhat obscure, although the director was/is well known and movies made by him have already been posted here so I guess this will not be very hard.
Attachments:
Oh! I've seen clips of this but I haven't seen the film... even if I love Kurosawa. I really gotta get around to it soon. Dersu Uzala.